/wlwg/

QOTT: What's your favourite film/TV show to watch with a gf?
Tag yourself lonely bitches: tagmap.io/tag/wlwg
Last thread:

Attached: Er_889-XMAIUPej (1).jpg (1024x726, 144.16K)

Me and my gf watched Angel's egg together and she fell asleep in my arms.

she hates me and im going to be left how do i cope with the inevitable wlw

cheat more

I never cheated on her.
She promised we'd be together forever
My heart is on fire

Why would she hate you then?

because im a piece of garbage

me and gf have been watching Star Trek since my first visit home to meet her family last May, we started with TNG, finished that, and completed Deep Space Nine in like April or May of this year, currently Season 5 of Voyager, we watch 1-2 eps most nights, she has never seen more than cursory bits of any of it before meeting me and she's loved it all the way through so far, we will do Enterprise after voy and then maybe tos and tosfilms before moving to discovery/other recent stuff

i wish there was a non-starfleet show, like some Romulan political drama, would be fking cool

Is loving your mom wlw?

i guess lol. that means a huge chunk of straight women are also wlw.

will i ever be loved again

i know i wont, but someone will love you. you're way better

Should straight women be included in the lgbtq+ label then?
Two groups: lgbtq+ and cishet men

I'd rather include straight women than bi
Drop the B

but then again, straight men with good relationship with their dads would be mlm. meaning a ton of straight men are algo lgbt.

I don't have a gf, but if I did I would force her to watch a bunch of Wong Kar Wai flicks with me and we'd really fall in love.

Attached: 1662687523592570.jpg (476x595, 38.71K)

hi wlwgen
i hope ur doing ok
i slept in late but that’s to be expected

>i hope ur doing ok
no not even close

i wish i didn't have the beliefs i do but i'm uncomfortable with almost all regular drug usage and i wish i could get a gf that doesn't do weed or other drugs regularly :(
i'm not even against drugs as a one off, but like my body really really hates basically any kind of drug anyways so i can't really join them even if it's just once in a while :((
exception of alcohol but having to drink water all the time to not get a hangover and going to the restroom every 5 minutes is really annoying so i basically never drink either
i feel like the only people who don't do drugs now are cringe fundamentalist christians or whatever

My cat got spayed yesterday. It went fine, but she's so shaken up right now I feel bad for her. I took work off today so I can watch her and make sure she doesn't bite at her wounds. She hasn't eaten anything in over 24 hours at this point which is starting to worry me a little bit but I've been putting little bits of wet food on my finger for her to lick off and doing the same with water so she'll drink. I'm worried wlwg

Attached: 1661529261577774.jpg (550x540, 20.5K)

would you date a girl that ate too many matcha kitkats and got chubby?

awee :((
at least you're there for her, i'm sure she'll start to eat and drink more soon

feed her straight up wet cat food. give her time. if 48 hours pass and she hasnt drunk water then u have a problem and go to the vet.

I used to be a stoner but now all but t-total. Not as like a moral thing, I just don't enjoy being under the influence of anything very much anymore. I tried weed again one time recently, after quitting for 4 years following it giving me bad anxiety. It gave me a panic attack but then afterwards I enjoyed it. Wouldn't want to try it again.
Ngl even the smell of it sort of triggers my fight or flight now.

As long as she's eating wet cat food and in good health don't worry too much about water; cats typical don't drink much and get most of their hydration through their diet. Feeding is more important right now.
If you do think she needs to drink try taking her to a sink and running the tap slowly. Cats can see running water more clearly and often prefer to drink from it.

post ops who fuck with the strap>>>>>>>>

aw, i'm sorry user :((
i swear i had like, 3 good times on weed and then every time after that i would get really anxious/paranoid, and dry heave continuously for hours
i tried doing delta 8 to see if it was different and in addition to all the above, my body temperature dropped so much that i was freezing under all my jackets and blankets and just uncontrollably shivering for hours
but besides that i still want to be able to grow hemp/weed legally, i really like the smell of coffee and weed plants even if i don't want to do them :(

An user in the last thread asked me what I do to soothe a hangover and I never replied as I was busy all day.
The best cure is rehydration. If water isn't cutting it, I mix a small amount of sugar and salt to a liter of water and drink that. It helps a lot. You can also use a prepared rehydration solution, they sometimes sell it in pharmacies as treatments for diarrhea. But they work great for dehydration, such as when you're hungover

Yeah they're very cool plants separate from their psychoactive effects. Also sorry to hear that was your experience. Sounds very scary!

oh, I’m sorry to hear that. what’s wrong, if it’s ok to ask?

>QOTT: What's your favourite film/TV show to watch with a gf?
Favourite film of ours is probably Repo!, which is a very campy dump body horror musical
Our favourite show is K-On!

everything's falling apart and i feel hopeless to stop it