If a minor is able to get a hysterectomy for dysphoria...

If a minor is able to get a hysterectomy for dysphoria, shouldn't they be able to get a hysterectomy for deciding they're childfree?
Think about it- having a uterus is a constant risk of having children, which a childfree person would consider disastrous. Surely the only ethical thing to do would be to let them have hysterectomies ASAP?
Please unironically explain why it's ok for minors to get hysterectomies for dysphoria but not childfree purposes

Attached: hysterec.jpg (400x320, 106.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefloridachannel.org/videos/7-8-22-agency-for-health-care-administration-hearing-on-general-medicaid-policy-rule/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

has a child ever had a hysterectomy in a western country in the 21st century, user?

Because being childfree is not a life-threatening medical condition.

neither is threatening to off yourself if you don't get your tits lopped off because twitter told you it was how you get trooncred

I said minor, so for example here's ex of a 17 y/o who got one for dysphoria at 12:05
thefloridachannel.org/videos/7-8-22-agency-for-health-care-administration-hearing-on-general-medicaid-policy-rule/

But needless possibility of getting pregnant is. The constant fear. The constant risk every time you have sex even if you use protection.

There are far less radical methods for contraception, though.

17 is not a minor in the vast majority of the world

>kiwifags reaching this deep for bad arguments now
truly the bottom of the barrel

Kill yourself retard. You will never be of any use to anyone.
Then don’t have sex.

“Think about it-“
No.
Fuck off.

None are guaranteed to work other than hysterectomy, and what is the point of waiting to give a minor a hysterectomy when they've already decided they're childfree?

>the florida channel
>17 years old is too young to make permanent decisions
ur parents shouldn't have been allowed to breed

So you agree 17 year olds should be granted hysterectomies if they've decided they're childfree? That's the point of my post

yes

That's like telling someone who wants an abortion, that they shouldn't have had sex. That is extremely tonedeaf.

Thanks, I was wondering why society seems inconsistent on this issue currently, maybe in the future minors will be given more rights to decide things like this

Being childfree is a cringe reddit fad, having dysphoria is not.

What are you talking about? Do you think they should be allowed to have childfree hysterectomies or not?

I don’t care about self-inflicted normgroid problems.

Hysterectomies for gender dysphoria or other reasons should be restricted to 18+.

A person getting a hysterectomy is literally trying to prevent "self-infliction" of unwanted pregnancy.

I'll tell you why
Regret for grs is extemely low
Regret for sterilization for sterilization sake is much higher

go back

Complaining about unwanted pregnancy on Any Forums is like complaining about being overweight in Somalia.
>Oh noooooooooo I normgroided too hard and now I have terminal normgrosis ahhhhhhh
I don’t care

That's a massive IF. I've genuinely never heard of a hysterectomy for anyone younger than 45 if there wasn't an advanced cancer involved.