I'm a russian femboi and i want to move to the west, is it even possible? or should I just scrap it and gtfo to asia

I'm a russian femboi and i want to move to the west, is it even possible? or should I just scrap it and gtfo to asia

Attached: imagescs.jpg (294x172, 8.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.unhcr.org/ireland/applying-for-asylum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're gay and can prove your life is in danger in Russia, you can go to some countries and claim asylum.

>you can go to some countries
haha lol no I can't (visa moment)

You don't have a visa when you claim asylum, retard.

Move to japan and become some lonely salaryman's housewife

you already know the answer. Did you create a thread just to say that you're a Russian "femboy"?
they only take in people from eu friendly countries or if you're black or muslim.
if you have a very public case (like the nonbinary family that was harassed after a commercial), you might be able to get in, but you need to board a plane to turkey or whatever asap
>inb4 I don't have money or even a passport
You're going to spend the next 20 years in Russia unless you show some initiative, get real bro.
you can't claim asylum unless you are in the country already. You're thinking of a different thing

My friend claimed asylum upon arriving in the airport without a visa. Then there's rainbow railroad from Canada. There's options, you just need to research.

Why aren't you in the war?

Lol
Getting asylum for being LGBT is so vanishingly rare that it shouldn't be considered to be an option unless they are literally executing every homo they can get their hands on.

>My friend claimed asylum upon arriving in the airport without a visa.
how did they board the plane without any sort of visa? You need at least a tourist one

You dont need a visa to board a plane. You need a visa to enter a country

No idea. You can research Ireland asylum. They're from Arabia, all I know.

i think there’s a russian tranner who lives in thailand who posts on here maybe she can offer some tips

Airlines will absolutely deny boarding if you don't have the proper entry documents. If a fat sheboon is the gate agent, she might even try to deny you boarding even if you have the proper documents!

Ive never had to show a visa when boarding a plane

Enough money but no public case, if you can't suggest anything useful pls dont bother
I prefer stable countries, thanks

Clueless as always. How did he leave his country? When you go through border control in your country they check for visas and stuff if there's no visa on arrival. To claim asylum in any country you need to be on the territory of the country, being at the border doesn't count, you have to be past the border otherwise they can just turn you around and fly you back to your shithole. You need a proper visa, even if that's a visa on arrival, before trying to claim an asylum.
Secondly, you can't claim an asylum as a Russian legbutt, officially Russian legbutts aren't persecuted in the country. Europeans literally deport Russian fags who seek asylum back, that even includes gay Chechens, it's pretty ridiculous. To be able to claim an asylum as a fag/tranny from Russia you need to have an actual case against you for something like LGBT activism. Then they may consider giving you an asylum.
It's so painful to watch clueless Euros or Americans who have passports that allow them to get to most countries without applying for visas beforehand giving advice to people from shitholes. We literally live in different worlds, fuck off.
Hi, that's me. But also exploring ways to get somewhere decent. Thailand is fun and all, but you can naturalise here, dealing with visas and shit is a pita. I'm getting too old for this bs.

>I prefer stable countries, thanks
Then stay away from the U.S., dear.

I have on literally every flight I've taken to a place which requires a visa. And I've even had gate agents ask me if I know the proper visa on arrival procedures and requirements for places which provide visas on arrival. And during covid I've had to provide documents related to vaccination and testing...
Most of my travel has been in Asia though, maybe Europoors don't give a shit.

Again, I'm not speaking from my experience, but based on what I know from my friend. They told me they specifically chose Ireland knowing they can claim asylum in the airport.
>Once in Ireland, your asylum application should be made in person at the International Protection Office (IPO). Their office can be found at 79-83 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2, D02 ND99. You may also make an application at an airport or seaport.
help.unhcr.org/ireland/applying-for-asylum/
I don't get why you're being a cunt about it when people are trying to help.
>Please note that you must be in Ireland, or at a port of entry (e.g. an airport or seaport) to before you can apply for asylum.
If OP can document he's being prosecuted for being LGBT, I'm decently sure he can get the asylum. Same as an LGBT person from countries officially recognized as dangerous might not have proof of the issue might get deported back.

can we swap passports

You know absolutely nothing about air travel and should probably stick to topics you know about

I've been from Germany to Japan and they only check the visa at the Japanese border. Cope and seethe.

omg you are actually trolling
get the fuck out of my thread

Attached: imagessese.jpg (301x168, 9.27K)

Because travel to Japan from Germany is visa-free for a few months (pre-covid, at least), and you presumably bought return tickets. They didn't ask for a visa because they knew you didn't need one.
Yeah idk why I responded to an obvious troll sry

>but you can naturalise here,
can't*, but I hope it's obvious what I meant. Ugh...