Who would win a micro-bikini mud wrestling match? Eva Cafebeef or Snurlywurl...

Who would win a micro-bikini mud wrestling match? Eva Cafebeef or Snurlywurl? They are wrestling for becoming Queen of England.

Attached: snurly_and_eva-cafebeef.jpg (2164x1448, 1.72M)

I really really like this thread

Snurly easily
Cafebeef is emaciated as fuck

Both gross

Do you not remember snurly being hospitalized for anorexia? These poor paper-thin girls can't sustain basic life functions let alone a hot and messy microkini mud wrestle matchup

Isnt eva that 30+ Qtard? Im prolly mistaking her for someone else but if not she would definitely win

Snurly definitely has longer arms so I think she'd still have an advantage however I'd be rooting for Eva Cafebeef. I also think snurly may be done in by her total lack of self confidence and would put up a poor fight.

I would pay good fucking money to see this.

the demon arm

Attached: normalhumanarm.jpg (231x270, 5.82K)

Me

>They are wrestling for becoming Queen of England.

Catholics can not become monarchs so I lose by default

A /tttt/ mud wrestling tournament between all the tripcodes and familiar faces would be awesome. I think the Russian janitor would win.

I want to see them on top of each other and their girldick bulges and tits frotting.

Yeah on second thought lets nix the mud and just give everyone in the crowd supersoakers filled with baby oil

I hope cafebeef pulverizes snurly so we never have to hear from her again

That's too dangerous. One of them might slip and split her precious head open. Maybe the loser can have something like this happen to her.

I say they team up against Charles.

I want to breed the one on the left and have her cry while I mock her for not being able to get pregnant, then make dinner for us both and have her eat it off a plate I placed on the floor.

>based troon promoter looking out for their wellbeing.

Attached: 1643895363409.jpg (800x600, 50.17K)

you can't get your rocks off on baiting just one mentally ill troon anymore, huh? you have to double up? not looking good for your dopamine receptors, user.

Attached: me irl.png (452x339, 177.24K)

Cafebeef.
Snurly is crazy in a kind of weird horse girl kind of way. Meek, shy, loser-ish.
Eva seems like someone who would activate some kind of inner banshee psycho bitch mode and absolutely destroy snurly, like she's been living her entire life to kill someone.

Attached: 1551878940860.jpg (778x528, 42.06K)