Survey: 1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Survey data: 1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Info Sheets: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Pill ID: drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ DrugBank: drugbank.com/
▶ Basic HRT: apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ HRT ranges: hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Powers Method: powersfamilymedicine.com/s/Healthcare-of-the-Transgender-Patient-V60.pptx
▶ Endocrine Society Guidelines: academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558
▶ Transline Guidelines (with bicalutamide): transline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360047702053/TransLine_HRT_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf
▶ WPATH SOC: wpath.org/publications/soc
▶ TransDIY: reddit.com/r/transDIY
▶ Blood tests (US): privatemdlabs.com/, labsmd.com/
▶ Blood tests (UK, Ireland): medichecks.com/
▶ Blood tests (Canada Only): bloodtestscanada.com/
▶ Blood tests (Sweden): werlabs.se/
▶ Blood tests by mail: letsgetchecked.com/- DIY capillary blood samples. Expensive.
▶ Lab test guide: healthcare.uiowa.edu

Attached: 1662120151452008.png (2000x3150, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx
euaibolit.com
unitedpharmacies-uk.md
unitedpharmacies.md
alldaychemist.com
sshifter.puzl.com
stayhealthynow.co
amazing4health.com
favskinhouse.com
goodstuffstore.net
otokonokopharma.com
otc-online-store.com
weborderpharmacy.md
weborderpharmacy-uk.md
hrt.cafe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx - Has been popular in the US. Ships from Vanuatu to some countries.
euaibolit.com - Ships from EU to Worldwide
unitedpharmacies-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.md (US only) - Ships from HK.
alldaychemist.com - Ships from India to some countries.
sshifter.puzl.com - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide.
stayhealthynow.co - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide
amazing4health.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
favskinhouse.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
goodstuffstore.net - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
otokonokopharma.com - Ships from Brazil to Worldwide.
otc-online-store.com - Ships from Russia to Worldwide.
weborderpharmacy.md (US only) - Ships from India.
weborderpharmacy-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from India.

hrt.cafe for more detailed product spreadsheets, price comparison and supplier information.

Attached: 1662120197523890.png (2000x2721, 1.2M)

are 12,7mm syringes fine for SC injections, pretty sure its about 1/2 an inch

Are fixed needle syringes only available with 12mm needles? Is that save to use for intramuscular injections into thigh? Are SC injections as effective as IM?

I placed an order with Otonoko about 4 hours ago, and the payment went through about 3 hours ago. I still have not received a confirmation email. Should I be worried or am I freaking out over nothing?

Attached: 1650130126841.jpg (720x418, 23.52K)

>Are SC injections as effective as IM?
yes, and less painful. the only reason to inject IM is allergy
IM injections in thigh are terrible, they have very fast absorption rate. outer upper quadrant of butt, IM or better SC, is optimal
>Are fixed needle syringes only available with 12mm needles?
there are tuberculin syringes with fixed needles 16 mm
12 mm is good. insulin is injected subcutaneously, like you want to inject estrogen.
>Traditionally, needles used in insulin therapy were 12.7 millimeters (mm) in length. Recent research shows that smaller 8 mm, 6 mm, and 4 mm needles are just as effective, regardless of body mass.

is anybody else injecting otokonoko "Cylcofemboy" aka ""estradiol cypionate"'"?

I can't wait any longer and I haven't heard back from otoko via email in two days.

Continuing from last thread, is raloxifene monotherapy suitable for partial feminization? Is it safe without labs? How much dosing; is 60 mg/day okay? How does ralox gel work, and can you use it for hrt? Can you be prescribed raloxifene for hrt? Thx

Attached: 1640397049227.png (680x480, 409K)

hi anons, i started injections on tuesday, im doing 8.2mg valerate every 6 days, are the feminization effects better than pills? ive been on pills for about a year now, how long should i expect to see better results if there are any

bumping pls help

bumping, is anybody else using this? previous post is this really safe to use? do I really have Estradiol Cypionate here with me, anybody have the same vial?

Attached: 1645353436726.png (932x1018, 886.69K)

>sneed oil

Attached: 1643764266758.jpg (906x1374, 149.74K)

Check the transaction on the blockchain
If it really went through to her address then she got the money and you can prove it to her by showing her the transaction. If you don't get an email within a day just send her an email showing her that she got the money

It's takes a while, just be patient

Is that the Sonic Adventure 2 chao garden?

yes.

Excellent.

>is raloxifene monotherapy suitable for partial feminization
yes, but you'd get more demasculinization with an AA like bica
ralox doesn't block or reduce test
>ne study in elderly men suggested that 60 mg/day raloxifene is maximally equivalent in terms of bone density effect to estradiol levels of about 26 pg/mL
the average female estradiol level is 100pg/mL
you'll be slightly feminized, but probably not as much as you want
small boobs are okay, why not embrace full feminization? i was skeptical of booba at first, but grew to accept mine
are they safe?
>Due to the increase in coagulation with SERMs, they have a notable risk of blood clots and cardiovascular complications like stroke
>although SERMs increase bone density in the context of very low estradiol levels, they are not as effective as estrogens in terms of maintaining bone density and they may still allow for significantly decreased bone density when added to androgen deprivation in non-binary transfeminine people.
not really
just read the sources provided here and in the last thread and judge for yourself
you're blazing a new path and i doubt any of us can help you
idk what kind of labs you would even get. but you should consider telling your endo you're DIYing if you have confidentiality and health insurance. they might be able to provide some basic guidance, and they ultimately can't stop you

it may even be a good idea to combine ralox with estrogen
i don't know but it's been done with bazedoxifene for bone problems

I got an email saying the order was cancelled by nonpayment, so I sent a message through the website

is there no one else using this, please respond if yo uare