Whenever i hear people i know and friends/people in my social circle talk about trans people or lgbt's and call them...

whenever i hear people i know and friends/people in my social circle talk about trans people or lgbt's and call them "weird creatures" and girls especially saying they would "never change in front of that creature", i die inside and i wish i could kill myself right now

t. repressor that will never go on hrt because iwnbaw and i have no hopes of passing

Attached: random anime girl i see posted everywhere.jpg (250x250, 10.78K)

get a new social circle

i can't
i live in the middle of nowhere
and even if i get a new social circle, that will never change the fact that i am a disgusting tranny

Yes do not transition. You're so lazy and weak to move or strike out on your own that there would be no way in hell you'd get past dysphoria or self care let alone boymoding or girlmoding.

>ugh bro what do you mean you can't just abandon all social networks and live entirely alone as a disgusting minority hermit for the rest of your life bro?
>just fucking leave bro it's not like humans are hardwired to need social interaction to function as much as they need food and shelter?
>the fuck bro you're just lazy for not being so detached from your existence that ceaseless rejection and hatred from literally every other living thing you'll ever meet isn't something you wanna totally hustle and grind like it's a two year CS degree that'll earn you 30k a year post grad?

you're so full of quit it's pathetic

I moved across the country and made frens within the first month of moving. I got a new job and focused everything on improving myself instead of whining on an image board. I joined social groups, I helped people out, and I talked to neighbors. I'm now quite happy living away from my oppressive past life.

Like I said you're lazy and weak.

>bro if I did everyone can? nah brah I ain't larping? bruh everyone and their neighbors fucking love gross honbeast troons invading their spaces?

kek. I didn't say I befriended all my neighbors, but they were polite and I can see you're very ugly on the inside. No wonder you haven't gotten anywhere spending all that time being sad and grumpy!

>bro you just discconect and feel none of the pain and be happy and jovial and smile and people will ignore it too and then you'll be accepted as a lie that you get to live forever bro like just fucking shove it down and don't feel bad bro?

i feel like the 'creature' part is the weirdest part of this. i mean who tf speaks like that

cis people when you get them alone and/or drunk

ok now we're getting somewhere...

I deal with the pain daily. I deal with the fact that some people are attuned to detecting targets and I end up fighting with them or abandoning them for better people. Either way I force myself to be reliable so that I can stand on my own. That's where it goes wrong usually is when we kick our own legs out from underneath us and it goes nowhere.

However, no one gives a shit about you or your problems. They also don't and can't comprehend the levels of garbage you've dealt with, so hiding your power levels is critical as I'm sure you're well aware. I put on a smile and I'm happier for it. I talk to others and often times draw people to me that are looking for help as well. I listen to them and they in return offer to take me places or hang out with their frens or share their own enjoyments in life (boat for example or jamming together) with me. People understand others in pain, especially if you don't let it drag others down.

It's never easy and took a long time to get this far, but the opposite is just being consumed with hate.

ig so. its just a mindfuck for me like thats such a weird way to talk abt ppl idk

Kek I think I know you.

it's not that weird when you realize they don't see you as human or even a knowable thing, since trannies are the most alien thing imaginable to the cis mind
you're like a chupacabra monster or a dover demon they saw out of the corner of their eye once and hear about in scary bedtime stories, a "creature" that isn't truly from this world

>consumed with hate
lol

good then put some of that shit to use and wasting your time on here

is this radiochan without her trip? lol

no I'm not a trip :3

yes everyone is stuck with the same single group of people from birth to death no one has ever moved and made new friends. you’re weak, you’re scared, and this cope isn’t working. break out of your shell or rot in it, your choice.

obvious samefag

try again dipshit

damn. thats some poetic shit right there