If there is ant FtM please read this. You cannot imagine how difficult is the life as a man...

If there is ant FtM please read this. You cannot imagine how difficult is the life as a man. You live on easy mode as a woman. Don't ruin yourself.

Attached: trm.jpg (715x1024, 159.15K)

hahahahah

dumb cunt

You're a man now, nobody cares, welcome to your life.

thanks its been rpretty great

they have gender dysphoria its not that simple.

>You live on easy mode as a woman
Sorry I’ve empirically verified it to be false

>Sorry I’ve empirically verified it to be false
I've got bad news for you.

Dumb fool. Hahahahaha

Even some MtF troons will tell you because they wanted the easy life of a woman. You don't get it.

>being a woman is easy mode compared to being a man because you can...uhh...easily have sex with dudes!!(which men can as well if they really wanted to)
why are you projecting your tranny failures on regular men?

Your misogyny always keeps confusing me, because to me you look like a fat, brown, ugly, but fem woman. I guess you say you pass to people irl so maybe that shapes you into who you are now. Still odd to me.
I don't understand how the people go so deep they suffer so much. Do they have all the hormonal changes happening in a day and the surgery happening the day after they come out? How does it happen? I'm reading her account, but it's so weird and chaotic.

Read Nora Vincent book

ironic how everything they're dealing with now are the same things transgender women deal with. gender dysphoria sucks.

>fter noticing hair thinning I went down a dark path. I noticed how I can never be a biological man and how Ill aslways have to take t and do more surgeries and that I’m always waiting to be more happy after the next surgery or step and I’m always wanting more and more.
Lol. She didn't have ovaries removed. She can take estrogen. She can voice train for the voice. Sure, natty tits won't come back or at least are unlikely to, but she can get BA or just accept flat chest - it doesn't make her a man. She must had had girl puberty and she was on test only ~2 years. Trans girls face far more adversities and go through it. I don't get it.

Your picrel is either a troll or a deranged moron. Possibly both.
>You cannot imagine how difficult is the life as a man.
Nah I'm doing just fine.

>I don't understand how the people go so deep they suffer so much. Do they have all the hormonal changes happening in a day and the surgery happening the day after they come out? How does it happen? I'm reading her account, but it's so weird and chaotic.

A lot of fake bs. And a lot of mental illness.

>woman gives itself dysphoria
now, welcome to my world

Detrans females are the most retarded demographic of people right next to teenage girls.

It’s the same demographic though

Feminists: women are strong a capable
Also feminists: we need to protect women from transitioning!

So your implying is big premium on being a woman? You're saying that a male can never be a woman, yet a female can take some hormones be a man the rest of her life? Doesn't seem to be a logic consistency here.