RIP

You will be missed.

Attached: queen-elizabeth-ii.jpg (3710x2536, 801.95K)

What are the exact reasons that people hate her other than she had more money than them?

Monarchy as an institution is shitty but she was cool.

The rich manipulated the poor into only hating the rich from royalty so they're distracted from hating all the rich. That's how oligarchs overthrown feudalism, but since some royals stuck around, they cultivated it to get the masses off of own backs for longer.

we all know who did it

Attached: A03A5C0D-7A07-426C-A2CB-38F3A79976CD.jpg (1365x2048, 199.03K)

She's just the head of the snake so to speak, the rest of the royal family are pretty despicable, like pedo prince andrew, and the way they treated the american girl who married one of them. Otherwise she just symbolises a birth based heirarchy that shouldn't really exist in a modern democracy.
And people are happy about her dying cos there's a likely hood that the rest of the monarchy won't last long without her

You just described the French revolution.

I don't hate the individual human beings who make up the royalty for the most part, but I do hate the institution. Most of all, I hate the crawling sycophantry of the British public towards an unremarkable bunch of aristocrats who own a shiny hat and the fact this'll hog the news for longer than 9/11 did while 500 people a week are dying from 12+ hour wait times at A&E (our equivalent of ER) because the Tories are consistently funding the NHS below inflation since 2010 to force it to fail to drive their incremental replacement of it with USA-style private healthcare. Plenty of little old ladies without central heating let alone a palace to write pay-off cheques to the family nonce from who don't receive the mourning and ritual self-flagellation of a whole country when they die.

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-191359_Samsung Internet.jpg (794x2865, 956.63K)

A little old lady has not done what she has for both the country and the world.

rule 34

Attached: 304bd385b5eea791a4da1a2e1fa2043d46abf8652f35205b9c104197ae293615_1.jpg (640x603, 53.86K)

I'm and Englishman, and whilst it sucks I can't say it's affecting me.

>LITERAL welfare queen and a symbol of identity for the worst nation on earth
The only reason you would like her is if you are trash yourself.

Do you think the Queen of England thought that trans women are women?

The same is true for monarchy in general and it’s unlikely her death will change it
Hating some old lady as a person for being born into this position and just doing her best trying to fulfill the expectation is kinda weird though
Dear god I need to catch up with Toob lore
Almost a pity KF is dead

Well, I'm glad we agree on that at least

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-195131_Samsung Internet.jpg (809x1792, 726.3K)

My guy china is a republic.

>the american girl
americans are cunts. she unironcially thought she could reform the family from "backward" ways she was a hollywood-instagram addled thot

So what did Her Majesty do again?

*claims to be

RIP Lizzie

no monarch = republic

>i am jealous of other peoples stuff. So much so I will wish death upon them.
Okay you guys seem like normal people to me.

republic = separation of state powers, by definition. China definitely is not a republic.

>stolen
More like won fair and square. Its not like the niggers would have used it to pay for their people's witchdoctor degrees or for them to get their masters in being a warlord. It would have sat in a safe owned by some politician.