Young twinks of Any Forums, take heed. Do not waste your youth and beauty as I did. You only get to be young once...

Young twinks of Any Forums, take heed. Do not waste your youth and beauty as I did. You only get to be young once, make use of it. I shall be turning 24 in but three months and I want to die. It went so fast. I swear I was just 18 yesterday...

Attached: 1652374565189.png (1682x982, 229.7K)

>24
>old

Attached: 1648925947787.png (600x765, 444.86K)

the problem is that being a femboy can be tolerable for a while, even if you would rather be a woman
so I wasted time and am now trooning at 26 because being a twink wasn't so bad. But being a man is really bad.

Old for a twink.

This feels targeted

Glad to know there are people just as autistic as me

Autopedophile moment

Twinkhood is always temporary, you've gotta frame HRT as ageing from a twink into a woman (or twinkhon or boywoman or whatever cope term you need for being a femmed male) instead of ageing from a twink into a man, it's the only healthy conceptualisation of this decision. You're not "giving up" femboyism because it's a transitory state anyway. (The real redpill is that everything is, but early adulthood lasts much longer than the period where twinkhood is possible obvs)

t. was sad about losing my looks as a hot twunk by trooning until reminding myself that I was starting to not look like that anymore by the time I trooned out anyway so I was losing that either way

lost youth is a bourgeois meme

>HRT only has positive effects and won't accelerate your aging
epic agp meme, kill yourself

This is my biggest fear any there is nothing I can do to stop it. hell it's already happened I'm 19 and It's already over

Attached: 115-1156129_pepe-the-frog-depressed.jpg (438x320, 54.56K)

fucking shit literally me minus the part of being attracted to other femboys

cope, shill

It's like they don't look at real women. Real women age like shit, why do they think being a troon is going to be better (quite the opposite)

It's unfortunate that the mainstream trans community doesn't talk more about this.

You just get feel-good tautologies such as "gender dysphoria is the misalignment of blah blah". I'm not sure this is a persuasive explanation for an egg (or even for cis people).

"Do you want to avoid becoming an average man once your twinkness fades away", that's relatable.

You are the one who innately associates a desire for youth with being a pedo, sicko.

so do real men and the rate they lose sex hormones isn't even close, inb4 cherrypicked chads

>34
>only getting buffer and more in shape as I age
>buffet of hot twinks at my disposal only grows
Muscle chads never stop winning. I aim to grow a beard and look like pierce brosnan in my late 40s and I will never stop wrecking twinks until I have a heart attack.

Yes, I know, but real men don't have all the negatives of eating titty skittles trying to cling onto lost youth.

>>HRT only has positive effects and won't accelerate your aging
>epic agp meme, kill yourself
>It's like they don't look at real women. Real women age like shit, why do they think being a troon is going to be better (quite the opposite)
why are tourists so incredibly retarded when it comes to HRT? they somehow always end up just stating the diametric opposite of reality

>why are tourists so incredibly retarded when it comes to HRT? they somehow always end up just stating the diametric opposite of reality
The whoremones have seriously fucked with your ability to distinguish reality from fiction.

How do you find twinks that are into that. Every fucking twink on Grindr in my area has "no 30+" and "fem4fem" in their profiles. There are barely any who want someone significantly older and more masculine than themselves.

>34
>Muscular
h-hot
This is my dream scenario but my twink looks are fading ;_;

feminine HRT slows your physical aging if you're a guy, and women do not age any worse than anyone else if their hormone levels remain steady. any cis or trans person on HRT will naturally have steady hormone levels, if they're taking the appropriate dosage and get their levels checked

>Every fucking twink on Grindr in my area has "no 30+"
Get to the gym and make sure to have pictures that shows off your muscles, almost all of them are lying.

What they mean is 'no fatties over 30.' The average guy here in my country gains 20lbs from age 20 to age 30, its literally a fat barrier.

Also not sure about your area but every single one in mine that has 'fem4fem' in their profiles here are disgusting, would not even if I was near blackout drunk.

When I read tourists writing "estrogen greasy face", I know their IQ is double-digit.