Trans woman poured urine over herself as art

Trans woman poured urine over herself as art.

Attached: dfe620a9a0cd3f45ea56797e62e694c72e39ccec745068f2998ad4d678248b23.png (1403x1107, 2M)

definitely not mentally ill

Based

Attached: 1661733214061587.png (601x571, 601.61K)

> also weaing a duck-mask made of fabric
> also very doubful if trans to being with

fwiw it was totally not actually piss, like the bottles people left were but the ones she grabbed had foam, so it's probably bear or shandy or something and just knew this would get headlines if they dressed in a silly outfir and pretended to pour piss on themselves for the photo shoot (which it did).
The UK media would have otherwise just ignored this event entirely, like it has with the last 8 major trans protests, which had thousands of people.
No nonsense, no headline. Piss warrior knew what they were doing.

People will be like "this is bad optics" as if the person who did this just accidently wore an absurd outfit through which you can see their budge with a mask with hand made duck lips on it and decided to pour very, totally real, piss on themselves.
They know what the optics are, they went out of their way to make them.

Does Queen Keffals approve though?

she should have poured it over the transphobic politicians

The whole point of this was "if the EHRC bans us from toilets, we'll just have to piss on the EHRC itself" but I feel like pouring it on themselves just ruins that message. I'd like to know what was happening behind the scenes with the protest organisers and if they were on board for that or not.

Next time use shit, you stupid bitch.

piss can be foamy depending on the protein content

I wish John Waters had been shot in public like Andy Warhol.

Petition to change the board to /lgbtpp/

The PP stands for peepee

any tranners in london want to participate in an art project with me?

Oh wow, yes ma'am, you've totally changed my bigoted mind. Please come into the bathroom stall with my young daughter. How could I have ever been so hateful?

>she should have poured it over the transphobic politicians
that would be battery. I hate transphobic politicians but that's too far

>as art
Which is why they're all in stem

you can see his little pp thru the piss soaked dress

unironically fembrained. women always do retarded degenerate attention seeking shit for protest like getting naked infront of cops or throwing people their peroid pads or covering themselves in paint and rolling around.

psy-op

powerful