Dubs decide what i do with my penis

being trans is confusing

>be cis passing mtf, pretty confident, love myself and my body but confused about having a dick
>date women and the occasional ftm because cis men scare me/are annoying
>oscillate between wanting to fuck them when im horny, to obsessing about being a cis woman and wanting to live out the fantasy of not having a penis
>don't know if its just because im used to the expectation of being inside someone or if i actually just enjoy it
>anal sometimes but its too much work, so it usually defaults to some version of "them fucking me" even though we all know whats really whos
>look in the mirror and feel weirdly disconnected from that part of my body but love how it feels to fuck
>on waitlist for bottom surgery but not sure i can say goodbye

anyone have any similar experiences? anyone have any answers?

Attached: question.png (1044x898, 1.3M)

show it to me

how much

Keep it, lose the balls

if you enjoy and feel drawn to topping with your penis, you shouldn’t get srs. the fact that you only think of it as “not having a penis” is also a red flag. you should strongly and affirmatively want a vagina if srs is gonna have a good result for you psychologically.
>t. post-op

sounds like you should keep your dick

Get SRS as soon as possible.

>anal sometimes but its too much work.

OP be man again. You will never be a real woman. You are better off fucking real women.
Unless you get real pussy and tits, it's not worth it. Do therapy come to terms with your true functioning body.

b-but my depth

but i would never use it with a man, isnt that weird? with women/afab im like yeah this makes sense but if i were to be with a man id be like dont touch it, and i see transwomen in any kind of sexwork like owning that part of their bodies and i just cant connect to that idea???

how can you possibly know that you strongly and affirmatively want a vagina if you dont even know how itd feel to have one and if itd be sexually fulfilling?

u sound like ur just a chaser ;_;

yeah?

GET SRS YOU FUCKING RETARD

>yeah?
Yes, do it and you'll be happy

If you don't already know you want a vagina, you won't want one.

Keep it so I can make fun of it when I fuck you

>how can you possibly know that you strongly and affirmatively want a vagina if you dont even know how itd feel to have one and if itd be sexually fulfilling
“how can you know that you wanna be a woman if you don’t even know what being a woman feels like or that it’d be satisfying?”
it’s called having dysphoria user, and the fact that you don’t really seem to have it about your penis suggests that you shouldn’t have it fileted.

If you're this indecisive I wouldn't do it. I'll never do it and I'm a strict bottom. I like anal though.

lmfao itd be more work for me to pass as a man than to get bottom surgery, fuck binding and fuck me if im going through top surgery

what makes u so sure though

yeah but its really not that simple, its not about wanting it or not, i do want it, but the process is fucking scary, id want it to be a cute vagina, and id want it to provide better sex or at least the same.

it's also hard to feel worth anything beyond a dickgirl when youre fetishized for it so continuously, like what would be my selling point if i didnt have a penis and needed to make money off of sex work, i know im really fucking cute and even still (maybe specially because of that) im like this is fucking marketable xd

thats kind of cute but still i couldnt do that more than like a couple of times before it just got boring

this is actually a good way of looking at it, thanks user. maybe it really just is the social side of it, i think. i mean i feel like shit after having sex with it, like depressed and i need my partner to compensate my femininity or i need to overcompensate myself because i feel like i just did something in the spur of the moment that i thought my partner wanted and then feel shame. but isnt shame a part of sex anyway? when i knew i wanted to transition i didnt even question it because i didnt have that experience but the thing is is that im seen as a woman 99% of the time until i decide that i trust someone enough to have sex with them and thats the moment i know they know im trans.

>i feel like i just did something in the spur of the moment that i thought my partner wanted and then feel shame
but do you yourself not want it? you made it sound like you liked topping women but now it seems your feelings are more complicated

well they are complicated, i do and i dont, i do because its fun, its in the moment, its what i have to work with.. i dont really like being stroked and i only sometimes enjoy getting head but i still want sex and i dont want to always have to do anal

plus most people ive been with say im the best theyve ever had, its fun to make people feel that good and at least its out of my sight when its inside someone xd

>i feel like i just did something in the spur of the moment that i thought my partner wanted and then feel shame

It seems that you did it more for your partner than for yourself. Have you considered that your partner might be manipulating you. Btw; what is your partners real gender.

>when i knew i wanted to transition i didnt even question it.

OP Not all experiences are good. Some experiences aren't worth having because they aren't all good, at the end of the day Experiences=Lessons.
Exploring yourself is good.

POST COCK

Not everything is meant be user sometimes you have to play he cards you're dealt. Not every fantasy is good or correct OP. Living a wholesome life is what's important.

Good Life != Happy Life (Being Happy all the time)

Good Life = Being at Peace/Content with your life.

Having a sex change won't fix your problems. You won't become a real woman only a woman-like creature. You won't have any of the biological characteristics of a man or woman. No reproductive ability. No natural hormone regulation etc.