So whats the appeal of being female? Non-meme awsners only

So whats the appeal of being female? Non-meme awsners only

Attached: nTE5orLgc.jpg (2000x2000, 279.5K)

makes my dysphoria go away and i hate myself a little less

Tits hips and pretty face
That's literally it that's why only retarded AGPs and schizophrenics try to become women

You are socially desireable. Even as an unattractive woman you are still wanted, as an attractive woman people will literally fight just to be around you. The majority of society exists to labor for you. The only thing men are ever valued for is hard labor and war. Most men go their entire lives without ever feeling wanted or loved once. Most women go their entire lives feeling wanted and loved every moment of it, even non-sexually. Add in sex and women are basically an elite social class.

Attached: 1638299185140.jpg (1219x1729, 1.25M)

Women have even less value than the ugliest man on earth the moment they hit 40 lol. Women only have value based on how fuckable you are, which is only desirable if you are have no self-respect and are actually mentally insane.

Are you saying Betty White had no value post 40?

Attached: entertainment-2016-01-betty-white-6-main-1224784565.jpg (1280x1886, 417.24K)

happy :)

Probably not because literally who?

Aesthetically pleasing
Men are so degenerate they’re willing to give you money just to get a look at your boobs
Affirmative action (best paired with being white)
There will always be desperate men willing to do anything for you just to be near you
Can create life
Superior parent to children
Demonstrably more intelligent
Can actually tell the difference between different shades of a color unlike dumbass males
No child rape like with degenerate males
Have doors held for me and offers to help everywhere I go
Actually take care of my body and my emotional health, so I’m not a disgusting unwashed ball of depression
Interesting, mentally-stimulating hobbies, not stupid $80 video games
Can easily get sex whenever I want and never have to pay for it

Who what? Who was Betty White? If you don't know her you're too young to be using this site.

Lol.
I wish you could get a test trial run on the female body, do you could walk into a bar as a girl with this mindset and watch your delusions quickly dissipate

Pretty blatantly false. Women get to commit crimes without consequence. Women get to emotionally abuse and manipulate and be rewarded for it. Being seen unconditionally due to biology as the caring and nurturing gender means you are automatically treated with a reverence men never get. Women are significantly less likely to be the target for violence. Even in your 40s and beyond just an F next to your ID gets you automatic preference to higher education and the workforce.

>No child rape like with degenerate males

Are you forgetting school teachers?

Ooh, more reasons women are superior to males! Thanks, user!

Physical masculinity is inherently ugly. To be ugly is not always to be masculine, but to be masculine is to be ugly. Simple as.

Yes, straight white male teachers raping their students IS a problem, thanks for mentioning that user. 98% of child rapists are straight white males. It’s disgusting.

As a stealth tranny, you are delusional and it's obvious that you don't pass, or you are an incel.

female privileges
100% serious non-joke answer btw
>t. actually serious and happy I have it now that I'm stealth

Attached: 1640878528412.jpg (1052x744, 419.66K)

>40
that is 40 fucking YEARS to hit the hustle and get the grind bitch you're just fucking lazy

Being treated like a piece of meat when you’re 12 and barely comprehend what’s happening to your body is not an advantage moidanon.

>Women get to commit crimes without consequence. Women get to emotionally abuse and manipulate and be rewarded for it. Being seen unconditionally due to biology as the caring and nurturing gender means you are automatically treated with a reverence men never get.
This is genuinely true. Mothers can rape their kids, teachers can rape their students, any woman can hit anyone as much as they want even to the point of needing hospital care, and as long as they have a vagina every court and 99% of all people outside of the court will still side with them and take care of them.
>t. mother did exactly that to me and more but I'm the one that is the blacksheep of the family

1, not a moid you fucking terf
2, I was treated like a piece of meat my entire childhood by women and even ended up raped and molested before age 10 by one
you don't own bodily trauma and sexual abuse just because you have a vagina and a man looked at you once

Sure and I'm sure you have a lot of female friends that love and support you Something that low-value men will never receive

Lol, ending up with a sore asshole is not sexual trauma. The actual traumatizing part of rape is the risk of pregnancy, which you will never know.

As a stealth tranny, it is obvious you aren't actually stealth and people are just pretending around you.

>t. proud feminist

>some of them don't really want to be women, they really just want to be lesbians
why not just be a straight man? possibly a manifestation of gender dysphoria
>others want to be mommies and raise children
why not just be a dad? possibly a manifestation of gender dysphoria
>others want sex with men
why not just be a gay man?
possibly a manifestation of gender dysphoria
>many prefer female clothing
why not just be a femboy? possibly a manifestation of gender dysphoria
>some prefer living in a female body
this is the valid reason
>some prefer being treated like a woman
also a good reason to transition

>feminists literally think the worst thing about rape and sexual assault is the risk of pregnancy and not the trauma of having your bodily autonomy violated like you’re not even a human

I should rape you in the mouth and asshole just to see how you feel about such an insane statement. Hopefully the men around you can sense how insane you are and never try to breed with you so that way you don’t abuse your children.

feminists are always really disgusting about this if you ever get them to go mask off like that user is
it's the exact same mindset feminist women used to justify raping and molesting me as a kid

That would be assault, not rape. Of course you’re fantasizing about violence towards women because moids are gonna moid. But males cannot be raped by definition because rape = non-consensual penetration of a vagina by a penis.

Easy money
Not having to shave as much
That’s literally it there’s no other benefits everything else sucks

>That would be assault, not rape.
imagine actually telling this to a woman when she shows up at a rape shelter from forced anal
>sorry sweaty you weren't raped since men have assholes too and we can't risk letting moids in our sacred passage, go home now