Daily reminder that FtM keep detransitioning because that they can't handle being incels

Daily reminder that FtM keep detransitioning because that they can't handle being incels.

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-013216_Brave.jpg (1200x998, 451.04K)

I'm 5'1 male and everyone has only been nice to me.

How long have you been on t?

Being dead > detrans

Man up cunt!

that's because you have twink energy not roided up chad energy like an ftm

I hate being male, I hate my body, I want to be free

little dood cant handle being called short
lul

Daily reminder to ftms that your incel years are there for growth if that's what you make of them, that loneliness should be the motivator to make yourself grow and gain desirable skills instead of sitting steeping in self pity and echo chambers.

How much longer until people pretend trenders don't exist? This is getting ridiculous at this point.

FTMs detransition because they don't realize how shitty being a man is until they actually get treated like one and all the woke shit they grew up hearing about male privilege and the patriarchy was mostly bullshit that only affects the top 1%.

I’m 5’4 and I have a girlfriend and a family that loves me, if you transition into an incel it’s a skill issue

Yup. Pooners think that being a male is being a chad.

How long have you been on t?

Jealous?

Attached: FCEE3571-A23A-4240-BE76-6DFC55456D31.jpg (1600x620, 74.75K)

Almost three years

well tbf that's why many mtfs transition in the first place.

True.
t. 5'3 AMAB on estrogen.

Is this why mtfs is happier than ftms?

It's because they don't meditate. Empty your mind a little, it's nice with a clean mind and a clean heart, it seems like nothing else matters after you're done.

(They’re not)
I used to find you annoying but you’re actually very wholesome and earnest

Sounds like an attitude problem to me.