Switch tranners where are you? I want a gf to fight over who gets to dom first

Switch tranners where are you? I want a gf to fight over who gets to dom first

Attached: 1662352065671622.jpg (763x774, 222.56K)

sup faggot lol jk hi

same
cism btw

im a switch tranner
its fun to take the tactics other girls use to turn me into a pile of mush, and use them on someone else
though sometimes i find it a bit pathetic that other girls would submit to me, but its still hot

Attached: 1662276776329434.jpg (957x991, 180.74K)

get out of here chaser! gril dick only

not a chaser though?

Tfw such a satisfying dom that no one lets me sub. I'd put up a fight but I'd probably have to let you win every now and then.

man, kaine is such a based character
10/10 intersex rep

>cism
if u want a tranner to top you and your cis m then a chaser you are

well no, most chasers are mtf actually. I'm not mtf and not expressly interested in it so no I'm not a chaser.

>let me
I bet you're all bark and no bite.

good luck getting a trans to top u.. that's all chasers want

I'll bite if you're into it user. But I can just do little nibbles if that's all you can handle.

yeah mood

cism bi here. i can lie about being a repressor if that floats your boat but either way, yes please

different guy than the one you replied to. im a switch and will happily top or bottom. i want to switch occasionally though

The only transbian relationships I ever enjoyed, was when me and my girl would lock eyes and smile. Smile because were trying figure out how to get one on over each other.

Sometimes Id sneak up behind her and wrestle her to the ground and start biting her like an animal. Sometimes she'd grab my balls from behind and tell me what to do or else...
She slapped me in the face once because she wanted to make me mad lol.

We fought and wrestled all the time, and her parents thought we were legit beating each other because of how bruised up and noisy we were.

I loved her and her playful spirit. Such a good girl and one who didn't wanna submit like a bitch. She wanted to be made to submit. I can respect that...

Degrading her was always so much fun and flipping during was just the norm.
Every other girl has just been autistically shy.

OP here. I'm a man. I'm willing to accept some sort of short-term alliance with transbians over this thread but don't go getting any ideas.

Same. I've never been in a switch relationship tho, I'd be afraid of it devolving into a situation where you just get stuck in a binary sub/dom rel however.

you're a chaser too anonette

switch no vers

yeah this sounds nice