Everyone wants to put femme twink bois into chastity

>everyone wants to put femme twink bois into chastity
>no one wants to put the tall masc man into it

Why are you like this

Attached: V5-standard.jpg (800x800, 42.49K)

why would I want a tall masc man in chastity I want him in my pussy. useless twink bois on the other hand deserve to get locked up there’s no other use for it

because chastity is for bottoms

>no one wants to put the tall masc man into it
I don't see the appeal of feminizing the effeminate, but feminizing the masc has always been hot to me. Also, it makes sense to put your masc top into chasisty, least he'd get dumb ideas of infidelity.

But Doctor, I am a bottom!

tall mascs cant be bottoms

>tfw no top to lock up and tease for a week and force to beg and grovel to be let out

>tfw locked masc pocket prince
If only I were a few inches taller I wouldn't be a bottom

It's an absolute curse to have the body of the top and the brain of a bottom. Nothing can be done.

that’s what transitioning is for

I really enjoy being a man, I just also really enjoy giving away control of my manhood. These things happen

i want to put my top bf in chastity whenever he's unsupervised. all of his cum belongs to me :3

good idea but if he lets you he’s not a real top

idk its kind of a hot idea to put my top in a chastity when hes away from me doing something and just text him teasy stuff and photos and know how horny he is but cant do anything about it yet

then let him out to completely destroy me when he comes home. maybe cage me while he does it as revenge

ive heard of a cis girl doing similar stuff w their bf, it was about just building anticipation i guess

i don't even know how to get into it properly

if i do it just stretches my nuts when erect instead of preventing it to grow

maybe try chastity belts

I do but only if I get to force fem him. My self-hating forced fem fetish is out of control and is now splashing outwards.

I love mascs subs (and FEM too), you all deserve chastity .

That's literally my biggest fetish
t. boymoder

Are you handsome/cute? I'd lock up a handsome masc guy and turn her into my bottom bitch :3

I do, but then again I'm not a tasteless retard aping heterosexuals
t. gay top

>body of the top
Imagine believing in this nonsense