How come cis guys can go around looking like this and no one cares but the second a trans man does it he gets called a...

How come cis guys can go around looking like this and no one cares but the second a trans man does it he gets called a trender/pooner/etc?

Attached: 8E689A7F-F575-4294-B6DF-87F0B97FA889.jpg (640x904, 95.59K)

1. A lot of people see men such as Brian as acceptable trans women - aka feminine, but not identifying as women.
2. People don't see ftms as men, but self-declared masculine (specifically lesbian) women. That's why they get angry if you don't perform masculinity and don't eat vagina.

Because 99% of cis men look and act absolutely nothing like that but 99% of trans “men” are feminine and don’t even try to act or look like men

>How come cis guys can go around looking like this and no one cares

Since when?

this, and the 1% of cis men who do get called faggots constantly

what? most cis guys look at him and call him faggot define can go around

>cis guys can go around looking like this and no one cares
>no one cares
aahahahahahhaha keep dreaming little dood

why are so many straight cis women in my life thirsting over that guy in his prime like he was gods gift on earth tho?

Women only pretend to be sexually attracted to things because their entire life is a game of social posturing. It’s simply trendy to act like gaunt boney men are the epitome of male beauty

because he's thin and most of the pooners who try to dress like that are fat

The opinions of prejudice normies on the matter are worthless by default. They simply nitpick for something to bitch about and want to feel superior over anyone who doesn't conform to their narrow self limiting beliefs. So fuck the normie fuckers. Spite them for the lulz, or laugh at their self destruction while you didn't have to put in any effort leading up to that point. Take their ego and rub their faces in it like a dog being punished for pissing on the floor. That's all they'll ever deserve. Don't let them think what they have to say matters. They're subhuman simply for being dumb, dense, and manipulative.

That’s not a cus guy retard that’s the lead singer of placebo and they came out years ago stop being a stupid pooner if you want a bob and pretty makeup then be a fucking girl

god i wish I was her :(

It's disgusting for men to dress like this
Everyone should cover their bodies up, why show your body like this?

facts, that's why dorian electra is able to pull it off

Attached: 1265960.jpg (965x700, 156.24K)

She's literally the most repulsive thing on this entire planet, what do you mean she can pull it off.

>How come cis guys can go around looking like this and no one cares
pooners learning one thing about the male experience before trooning challenge (impossible)

speak for yourself, i'd die for them

the vibe is completely different tho, they’re clearly going for the genderfuck aesthetic while brian doesn’t

Because the trannies of this board are hypocrites who hate on trans men for presenting feminine despite the fact they're permaboymoders themselves who make no effort

brian is very much also going for that lol