How to cope with not passing? I tried repressing and it didn’t work so I got on hormones...

How to cope with not passing? I tried repressing and it didn’t work so I got on hormones. I’m literally too mannish to ever pass convincingly. With or without hormones I look like shit.

So how do I cope?

Attached: 90D02330-852B-41CA-99C3-EB60C428C90B.jpg (1440x1428, 173.1K)

I don't know anymore. Tried deluding myself into thinking there's a higher purpose than simply passing. Dysphoria is too much and occupies my mind 24/7. I plan to rope.

if youre picrel, you a cute woman

Damn that bitch got big

What

Wait is that the girl who was on the Fine Bros channel?

Same. Dysphoria literally won’t leave my mind. Everywhere I look, something triggers it. I can’t even go out in public because looking at women makes me wanna cry

Same user. I can't enjoy anything anymore, not even online videos or here. Everything in my life is just a constant reminder of how much of a hideous abomination I am. Unfortunately no hope out there for us, barring some kind of medical miracle, but yeah let's be realistic here. Either we assimilate to a life of misery or end it.

Picrel passes but is unattractive
Not synonymous

Idk, I coped with making people pity me and tell me I pass when I clearly don’t

HOLY SHIT
i didnt even recognize her
goddamn

don't get me wrong. I am by no means "unattractive". I simply look male.

shoulder width, muscle tone, robust face. everything screams male

Try to find other things to bring purpose into your life. Personally, I have a niece and nephew who I love very much so I work 2 jobs to buy them things and invest into a trust fund for them

Find things that distract you. Video games can suck away hours of time and leave me far less cognizant of my shitty, ruined life.

My life is still quite painful but I at least am able to find ways to squeeze little bits of joy out of it

Two ex kids or teens react people did a street interview that was hilarious recently they are frat bros now and said Alia was in her crackhead phase atm lol

>So how do I cope?
I dont

t. broccoli headed zoomers

who the fuck is she

The same way ugly cis people do

High test.

But she still looks like a woman next to other women.

Certainly is annoying when ppl are cold and rude to me for being trans, but most people are basically polite. If I would have known how I'd have ended up before starting hrt, not sure I would have gone through with it all. But! I'm here. And feels worse to go off and masc up. So I'll just keep working at music and surrounding myself with people who respect me.

Picrel is the kind of purposeful life I aspire to. Much to learn from John Hartford!

Attached: CF835A7D-3A8D-4903-9F6E-8A2F81014628.jpg (1280x720, 68.57K)

Get off Any Forums and break your mind with something. Get in the hugbox or become a monk or devote yourself to a craft. People call Hons delusional, but having lived the dysphoria this long can you blame them? I guarantee you. A life of quiet delusion is worth more than becoming another statistic. Sell all your mirrors. Get a therapist. Do extreme sports. Just pick something and try it. Much love user, it fucking sucks.

lia marie johnson