I don't think i really care about anything anymore

i don't want anyone to know i'm trans or anything
i don't want to
i don't want to take hrt
i don't want to live this life, i plan to graduate university and move away at like 25 and then kill myself in peace
cut off all contact from my parents so they don't have to be sad about my death and never tell them anything so they don't even need to know about my stupid mentally ill thoughts on how much i wish i was a woman

i just can't seem to fucking care about anything

Attached: girls thinking of the future.jpg (540x664, 81.57K)

>pic
literally me

Why are all you fuckers suicidal?

we miss out on like 99% of the best years of life in a body we didnt want in a life we didnt ask for being mistreated by those we trusted and love for reasons out of our control, all while living as a fake constructed person that we act as in order to not die

yeah idk beats me

because i don't like looking male

I've wasted my youth figuring my shit out and now I'm too ugly to get healthy sexual validation, why not

boo hoo nigga
>cut off all contact from my parents so they don't have to be sad about my death
>parents are goldfish who just forget you when you leave their field of vision for 5 second
the absolute hubris it takes to believe, even for a second, that this is how it works
prison of your own design

Attached: 1646425183450.jpg (331x363, 19.29K)

Life sucks sometimes, get over it.

Didn't actually read the text. Same OP, I'd rather be dead than be a faggot.
>prison of your own design
duh

>sometimes

Attached: 36808980096.jpg (500x333, 40.24K)

just wear a dress and date another trans or something

>"why are you suicidal"
>answer
>"stop complaining about why you're suicidal"

Literally just virtue signaling but the virtue is being a bloodless psychopath

>bloodless psychopath
Am I that easy to read? -_-

Yes, three people expressed genuinely why their lives were so distressing that they wanted to die. If your response is essentially just, "suck it up, buttercup", how else could one read you? It literally expresses no sentiment except cruel callousness.

I'm really sorry. Please just don't give up. Despite everything you can still turn things around.

I’m sorry, I’ll do better :(

Attached: 7B0DF61D-C253-423E-A876-78B8DFEF04BA.png (672x672, 130.5K)

pathetic faggot
>expressed genuinely
>didn't ask to life, but I also demand to be dealt a perfect hand
>because I refuse to change my own perception of myself (because being miserable is just so aesthetic bro)
>because I can't get le laid, so whatever I guess

Attached: 1661391261178920.gif (128x125, 17.62K)

I love it when you talk dirty to me bby

I did the whole deferred suicide thing and I ended up pussying out and becoming a gigahon. Don't wait, it'll ruin your life

>because I refuse to change my own perception of myself (because being miserable is just so aesthetic bro)
What did he mean by this?

coming out is scary and transition is a lot at once, but it's how you'll get to have dreams again.