Why are so many gay men transphobic? I thought we were all on the same side

Why are so many gay men transphobic? I thought we were all on the same side

Attached: 4B78BA73-C20D-4B4C-BFA5-091CD0D8F40C.png (550x776, 161.05K)

They're not
We don't really care about trannies

trannies are kinda shit and ftms keep annoying me irl

boyliking doesn't necessarily correlate with the same autism-ubermensch basedsyndrome as real tranners, even the ones who also shitpost here
>t. boymoder with catty cis gay channer fren who keeps spewing shit takes unprompted, and just generally being a vapid bitch

We are all on the same side but dumbshits don't know that and end up falling for the same stupid conservative talking points against other groups.

Being gay is not the same thing as being an intelligent or compassionate person unfortunately.

Lesbians, Gays and Bisexuals are sexual orientations based on same sex or both sex attraction. Trans is pills, potions and surgeries and gendered souls and all sorts, not really anything to do with us.

Historically speaking there's been a ton of overlap. Gender identity/expression and sexuality have more to do with each other than I think some people like to admit. That's why stone butch lesbians are so much more common than butch straight women

>autism-ubermensch basedsyndrome as real tranners
You mean AGP's?

He sounds like he'd pass better than you.

Lesbian = Woman x Woman
Gay = Man x Man
Bisexual = Man/Woman x Man/Woman
T = Hormones, Surgeries, Puberty Blockers, Gendered Souls/Brains
Lol, get fucked.

Yeah and a lot of LGB also have alternate gender presentation and sometimes even identity according to their sexualities. Trans people are generally LGB especially relative to their birth sex.

>Hormones, Surgeries, Puberty Blockers
These obviously only have come into play more recently in the history of Trans people and may not apply to all.

there are probably cis gays who don't like ftms for the same reason cis lezs dont like mtfs but i dont really think there's a lot of conflict there

As a tranny I hate gay men especially the older ones who stereotypically listen to shit like Madonna and Lady Gaga

Yes a lot of straight men are claiming to be lesbians these days. But regardless, Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals are just sexual orientations, that's it. They don't require any pharmaceuticals or extras, any legislation or anything, and don't need people to look at a man and lie they see a woman. It's not the same.

you ever get beaten up as a kid for being gay but then years later after overcoming all that trauma you get to have a 5'2 afab tell you what it means to be a gay man after 1 year in the role and a shitload of tumblr/twitter

Because

Attached: 1662257885044635.jpg (530x1024, 117.79K)

And your entire family

Trannies do stereotypical stuff all the time. Don't know why you'd look down on gay men for that

Same sex attraction is different than things like schizophrenia and gender dysphoria. I don't give a fuck if some trannies threw a rock at a riot decades ago. I'm tired of being associated with people who need their delusions validated. You can do whatever you want, just stop trying to piggyback on gay people

Dumbass is gonna never have a stable relationship. And here I though other trannies went after bi guys like I did with my bf

that's not because that afab is trans though, but because she's an idiot
divided we fall

I also hate other trannies as well desu. Younger ones listen to dumb shit like 100 gecs

>I don't give a fuck if some trannies threw a rock at a riot decades ago
This was also a lie. The black tranny was passed out on a bench at the time of the riots, lol. And common sense tells us that it's highly doubtful LGB owe anything to a group who somehow managed to not get themselves any rights despite doing so much alleged work? It's all a lie to retroactively add trans people in at the beginning. It was just LGB until the 90s.

That's true since same sex attraction is correlated with GNC in both sexes.
The problem is that some trannies want to enforce gender stereotypes by pressing gay and gnc people to fully medically transition and identify as women

No, divided T loses their shield. The forced teaming is very annoying. No country bans gay men for fucking pussy, it's a shame when homophobes know what homosexuality is better than our own 'allies'

Also GNC is clothes and fashion, it's nonsense and stuff, and doesn't change the person's sex or what they are. It's not asking people to look at Chris-chan and see a woman, which is what the T asks. It's not the same.

just because youre oppressed doesnt mean youre intelligent enough to understand anything
>t. cis m gay

HSTS trannoids, maybe, but how the fuck do I have anything in common with transbians and gaydens? These shits are annoying as fuck

many online trannies have often have gotis to the extreme and can be annoying and screechy as fuck. they also like talking about themselves way too much and will insert themselves into literally any conversation. i still remember the time some poor fuck tried to have an intersex general on here only to have some retard railroad the whole thing into being about them 'because trannies are basically mentally intersex amirite' repeat this kind of behavior in femboy communities and cd communities etc etc. shit gets really tiring
no one really hates the hyperfixated spergy autist troon who just programs or plays vidya all day

>I thought we were all on the same side
nope. lots of trannies (and even gays) are homophobic too

Who are you referring to yourself in this post?

I'm pretty feminine but never got pressured to transition. I don't think this is that common. Then again I've only known one trannie IRL.

Because trans people are both hyper-sensitive and lack empathy. They have no concept of the feelings other people have, it's literally autism

Attached: gender.png (515x765, 44.62K)

Good thing they’re put on female hormones, then. Safer.