Will never transition lol

i will never come out, i will never transition, socially or medically, i will never change my name, i will never ask to use different pronouns.

fooled myself as a child that i would be okay coming out but now at 18 im facing reality. ill never be able to come out. it doesnt help that im not even sure what gender i am (im intersex raised female)

i know im just another self hating trans person but its just the cards ive been dealt with. i cant come out for safety reasons. ill never come out. ill just be transgender on the internet and live a lie in my real life.

ill just dress ambiguously and hate myself forever at this point. theres nothing i can do.

Attached: 1659167981626008.jpg (1096x1176, 186.41K)

You made the the right call, user.

it’s incredible to see people in 2022 who knew when they were pre18 and still fumbled the ball and are STILL planning to repress

God I want to feed you estrogen and fuck you you cute little bitch

you can take HRT without coming out

Based.

as a millennial it blows my mind. and to keep repping at 18+! while intersex! wtf is wrong with op?

i appreciate that

Attached: 1627069377447-0.png (1080x608, 650.56K)

>intersex raised female
Out of interest what body parts do you have? Did they remove any at birth?

born with vagina, born with gonads (never became ovaries or testes), born with xy chromosomes, i dont produce any sex hormones (no oestrogen, no testosterone, nothing)

and also as far as i know, nothing got removed at birth, but my gonads were removed at 11

Want to encourage your self hate and make you even more miserable, I bet it would be adorable.

>i dont produce any sex hormones (no oestrogen, no testosterone, nothing)
Uh
How do you function then? Just take E

dont want periods and dont wanna live as a girl so i just dont take anything and deal with the low bone density

Would you have periods if you have no ovaries?

periods are eggs+uterine wall so yea id just bleed uterine wall shit

youre probably right lol

living in a small town and transphobic parents and general state of the world and probably schizophrenic

see you in 10 years

idk what this means but so you then ig

*see