Out of 10, how self delusional are you?

out of 10, how self delusional are you?

Attached: 1662291503421157.jpg (1024x820, 138.12K)

The president of the united states has implanted a mind control device on me to monitor the rat people that gang stalk me in my walls.

corrupt tripfag cabal/10

I just started HRT at age 27 with a zero point zero chance of ever not looking like a 100% ogre. I am also happy and generally in love with life and myself. My gaslighting is immaculate, my layers of self delusion are impregnable. I'll fuck you until you love me, faggot.

>My gaslighting is immaculate
so immaculate in fact that you can't help but gaslight others as well

To gaslight yourself, you must gaslight others.

To gaslight others, you must gaslight yourself.

Gaslight yourself and those around you, and reality can never touch you.

depends on the day

fuck you, you ruined me, i will never listen to you

Mentally destroyed by the horror of reality my delusions are in my interests elsewhere or in the idea of successfulness financially

im pretty sure im kind of a cute twinkhon but i just manmode because i think it’s funny and it’s like a safety blanket. plus i like getting stared at and never being gendered

see, they are ugly and even then they get more bitches, sex and friends than me.

Based

Ooohh I like that!

Amen

prob 3 or 4. I transitioned at 18. I dont think I pass but I am content being a twinkhon and altering my appearance not to appease my own sense of self-delusion but to make others around me like me more and be more happy.

As long as my gf thinks im cute, im good

>transitioned at 18
d-do you mind posting a selfie?

>As long as my gf thinks im cute
nice, good for you. i wish i was in a loving relationship

eh probably like 3-4/10

I know I am hideous and most like the top right thing in this image. It disgusts me. And I started HRT at 17 so IDK what I did to end up like this.

id say i am wildly delusional. realistically probably a solid 7/10. i know what i look like sometimes. but a lot of times i have a conflated sense of appearance. i have bdd in the opposite direction. i believe i am more attractive and feminine looking than i really am. i think its my brain doing a cope but i guess it could be worse. i could go on twitter and endlessly embarrass myself but really i just endlessly smile at myself when i see my reflection in the mirror

About a 2-3

you let yourself get hondosed, hon

self delusional? i dont know maybe a 1 or 2, regular delusional id give myself a solid 8 or 9.

Bottom left is cute. Not passoid but cuye