I don't know anyone who takes FTMs seriously

70% of the time they are just yaoi sick coomers.
20% of the time they just look like Ben Shapiro fused with a butch lesbian (So I guess just Ben Shapiro)
10% of the time they actually come off as a man but are extreme manlets

Attached: 1661059856479417.webm (750x722, 2.92M)

i take them seriously because i'm also a yaoi sick coomer4wmfp

"but I don't know any MTFs who hate FTMs" says the MTFs before posting this shit.

Oh and at least we have value. We don't have the same value as cis men. But always more than MTFs as women. You'll never have the one thing that gives a woman inherent value. A cunt.

Attached: 262f-39EO1.gif (220x123, 458.07K)

You need a nap time, little guy?

cuntboys were made to be loved and held and protected by trans women :)

you keep talking about the cunt part even though pooner vagene is disgusting, are you just projecting? most mtfs have managed to neutralize their bottom dysphoria, but the same cannot be said for ftms

I'd cope too if I was a woman without a cunt. Imagine being such a worthless life form? You're a post-waller the minute you touch estrogen. You'll never have fertility to ensure a man will settle down with you. Or the beauty to turn heads at least for a short time. I'd feel pity for you if I didn't know the true nature of your kind.

pooner frankendick is more disgusting than neovagene

Attached: index-56 (1).jpg (211x238, 6.55K)

I'm a bisexual male pooner.

Nobody takes mtf seriously. 100% are AGP incels or gay men.

You don't get it. A woman's greatest assets in life is her vagina's ability to give birth first. And her beauty second.

You won't have female fertility. And likely won't have enough beauty to be chosen over a cis woman. And therefore most MTFs are worthless as women.

FTMs however can earn their value. As males are valued for their wealth, and work. Looks do matter but not as much especially as women grow older and therefore must be less picky.

Therefore FTMs do have more value as men if they work for it.

Regarding bottom dysphoria, what are you talking about? Most FTMs have to do is buy a couple of prosthetics and call it a day. You have to spend thousands to split your "girldick" inside out.

my cute widdle girldick was made for cuntboy poon :)

I do agree frankendick is far from ideal. Fortunately there's another and in my opinion better option being prosthetics penises. :) for you honsters is neovagene or nothing.

Your cute widdle girldick was made for my steel toed boot actually. On your knees.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-22-02-35-41-734.jpg (731x770, 252.94K)

that's kinda hot OwO

not sure which of these categories i fit into, im a bit too scruffy to give ben shapiro vibes but i hesitate to say i come off as a man

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118.06K)

K

And you'll never have what makes a man useful, a hard throbbing cock.

do FTM's become better drivers when they change sex?

That’s kinda hot ngl

Prosthetic penises that can be any size and color you could want that vibrate say otherwise.

Not to mention a man is valuable in other ways such as providing for and protecting their wives.

I'm a guy but you can protect and provide for me if you'd like :3

I'm not a gayden, you bundle of sticks.

tfw no cuntboy bf to knock up with my boymoder seed

Sure you can strap a plastic thing to yourself which vibrates but you'll never have the sensation of feeling thousands of nerve endings tingling all over your body and in your rock hard cock as you slide it into a tight, wet pussy

Eh, nerves will still go off for my testosterone clit. Probably even more so given the clitoris has more nerves than a dick. Same difference.