One of my ancesters was a great seacaptain in the age of sail, what would he think about me?

He would probably kill me, but at least I wont have to eat salted pork at sea, just other bad food at sea, such is life

Attached: 9365755.jpg (1449x1028, 201.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MlV9JJDVlEk
youtu.be/U-SWbKGL1EM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder what my other ancestors would think of me, a faggy hrt boymoder struggling to even schedule a doctors appointment or turn in completed homework lol

I'm such a failure!! Oh well

logically I should repress so I can go to sea and be the best I can be in that regard but whatever, when have I ever made the correct choice!!

youtu.be/MlV9JJDVlEk

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x800, 89.39K)

I'm probably going to boymode for the rest of my life, its not like being a visible tranny would be conducive to my dreams

youtu.be/U-SWbKGL1EM

Attached: Carter.jpg (700x614, 81.45K)

sailors were drunks who fucked eachother

>my ancestor was a sailor
user, I have some news for you

yes? Im a sailor too is it bad news :\

I've come to terms with the fact I was a shameful stain on my family's honor.
My ancestors can think what they want. I'm just sad some family members I did know pre-transition never got to see me grow into a woman.

If they got caught doing either of those things they would get kicked off, at least during the last war idk, maybe the navies different

Sailors are gay, it's a stereotype you know

I dont really care what they think of me to be fair, its just I dont think very highly of myself so you know how it is sometimes

I have a couple first hand accounts of sailors being kicked off merchant ships for being gay within the last 80 years

I'm not gay I hate women

Attached: Marine Electric - Mary Ellen Carter.jpg (480x252, 30.61K)

>you know how it is sometimes
yea
Also I don't think I've ever scheduled an appointment myself.

the last war being afghanistan? there were a few dramatic turning points for gay history in the UK and us. the UK had the Oscar Wilde trial which the public response to really fucked things up for gay people at the turn of the century.
in the us there was alot of latent anti-gay sentiment but it got really hiked up when arch-douchebag gay-traitors roy cohn and Mccarthy caused the lavender scare and it took awhile for things to go back to normal.
but for a long time men in the army or navies of the world would be sent off for months on their own with only the company of men and the human need for sex and intimacy lead to alot of gay sex even among straight guys. they definitely had complicated feelings about it though most of them wanted to keep that stuff secret and not talk about it much, but we know it happened at basically all rungs of the ladder to varying degrees.

Vietnam, although I think they wouldnt have during the Gulf Wars, so thats my bad. Yeah that defentialy all true tho, my biggest fear is being rapped at sea, and who am I gonna tell? whos gonna trust the word of a tranny lmao, theyll think I encourged it or some shit, its taken time for real women to even have their voices heard and they still get harrased and abused without being able to tell anyone.

There have always been failsons. He wouldn't be surprised that at least one man in his family line turned out to be a faggot/trans. That's just how this whole thing works. This is why you have a bunch of sons and you hope at least one of them turns out right.

Okay? Still a stereotype, you know

Attached: Screenshot_20220904-091044.jpg (1080x2400, 830.06K)

i mean traditionally you have a bunch of kids because like a third of them die and you can sell the girls for dowrys and of course in older economies having kids could actually help you with whatever you were growing or producing as opposed to just draining your cash.
when they were trying to slow the native african birthrate in rhodesia one of the things they flirted with was getting women to move from the barter economy to the cash economy so that children would have to compete with luxury items. this plan was retarded and never got off the ground.

This. Why would he even think about you when he's got plenty of other successful sons that married the best of the village girls and had more successful sons.
>and then there's OP the family sissy mary

Sure, there were plenty of good reasons to have a bunch of kids historically, but one reason that endures is not putting all your eggs in one basket. There is simply no telling how your kids will turn out. You can do all you can to foster their talents, surround them with good peers and teachers, don't abuse them, etc. And yet one of your daughters at around the age of 15 suddenly undergoes a personality shift and goes on a coke fueled Rumspringa that she never recovers from and is a family embarrassment for the rest of her life. Happens all the time to rich families. Oh well, she's got three sisters and they're all normal. Your firstborn son is going to Wharton and is on track to inherit the business. The family lives on.