It's your fault, you have no one to blame but yourself

You could have chosen to be a youngshit if you wanted to, you have no one else to blame for being a hon but yourself. The reason why you didn't transition when you were young is because you were afraid, it fundamentally boiled down to fear, you have no real excuse for not being able to transition when you were young and pass.

You might use the excuse that your parents wouldn't accept you, then why didn't you move out of your parents and then transition when you had the opportunity to do so? You could've left at the ages of 18 and 19 years old and then taken HRT and you would've been a youngshit like me.

Now there are these two concepts, it's called externalized locus of control vs. internalized of locus control, an externalized locus of control is when you look for outside factors to blame for your own poor decisions, rather than taking personal responsibility and blaming yourself.
Colloquially this is known as making excuses, you're trying to find some way to blame something outside of yourself for your situation. Maybe you didn't have the money, or your parents weren't accepting, you blame external factors rather than yourself. An internalized locus of control is when your based and actually believe in personal responsibility and free will and realize that whatever outside factors exist, other people have had those same factors and were able to overcome them, so you can't use them as an excuse, so whatever successes you had were of your own making, and whatever failures you had were of your own making.

If you look deep inside, you'll realize that you brought being an ugly unpassing hon on yourself and you could've been a beautiful passoid if you wanted to. It hurts your ego to take responsibility for your own circumstances which is why you don't want to do it. There is no one to blame but yourself

t. 19 year old sociopathic youngshit

Attached: DrRachelLevine.png (720x480, 657.89K)

You’re not a youngshit also post face

Coping bitterhon spotted.

Nope I started hrt younger than you

Okay and?

>get beaten and mocked by family and classmates for being "girly" or "gay"
>manage to sort my shit out by my early 20s instead of repping until 30+
>"it's your fault for not putting yourself out there and risking getting beaten even worse than you were lol"
your lack of empathy is clocky ngl

Put your money where ur mouth is.

i transitioned at 19 :)

There are people who were mocked by classmates and family for being a tranny yet went ahead with it anyways. Also, you could've just gotten a job and became financially independent from your family and moved out within a year.

Also sort of proving my point, you could've like some of the other hons on this board, decided that because of your traumatic experiences, that you would rep until you were 30 years old. But you chose not to because you were smart enough to recognize that it would be a bad idea to turn into an ugly repulsive hon monstrosity.

You chose to do it in your early 20s rather than later because of your own free will. Are you saying it wouldn't have been your fault if you decided to wait until you were in your 30s? You can't be this dumb

Post face or stfu

I wanna see why you’re so smug about your looks that you’d type up a whole essay deriding people who don’t look like you.

Based youngshit Sophie. Hons seethe at your existence because they could have chosen to transition when they were young like you but decided not to out of fear. They like to make excuses that it's because you came from a rich family and had accepting parents but they deep down know that they are just looking for any way to blame anyone but themselves for their situation in life. Their egos don't want to admit to fault.

Post face just so a bunch of insecure and seething hons can mock me out of jealousy? No thanks. I already have body-image and self-esteem issues, I don't want to subject myself to creepy insecure boomerhons trying to tear me down and make me feel as bad as they possibly can because I wounded their egos by pointing out the truth that they don't want to hear even though deep down they know it's true. They'll just mock me and call me hon and say that I look ugly, I don't want to deal with that.

you think 18 or 19 is young shit? youngshits are the ones who got puberty blocks lmfao

Nice honcope

Dude I know this is a bpd ego trip or something but chill the fuck out. Not everyone has the knowledge or lack of fear to start hrt at a young age. It’s not a moral failing and not a character flaw.

i started at 16 and i still dont pass. 19 is fucking old

i was afraid and kind of created a false self that I used to cope and when I was old enough to be on my own, I was still afraid and doubted myself.

maybe it is my fault. idfk, but I haven't been gendered male in over a year and I have ffs scheduled so idc

> It’s not a moral failing and not a character flaw.

It is.

It's the same thing with incels, incels like to blame their looks, chads, women, height, money, neurodivergence, intoversion, etc, etc.

Incels never like to blames themselves and their own shitty personality and poor decisions for why they are unable to get laid. There is always something or someone else to blame.

It's the exact same thing with hons, it's why Contrapoints said that this board is basically the trans women equivalent of incel forums. None of you like to blame yourselves for your own circumstances and situation in life. There's always some excuse, something other than yourself to blame, when it's you. You are to blame. But your ego doesn't want to admit it, it hurts the egos feeling to take responsibility for their own suffering and misery in life

BDD spotted.

Let me ask you this then, why didn’t you start HRT even younger? You could have gotten DIY hrt or synthesized your own like people I know have.

Attached: schizothread.png (640x484, 265.6K)

yeah why didnt you start younger? you could have got a job as a teen and diyed

I transitioned at 19, doesn't make me a youngshit tho :(

Because of fear, I feared how my parents would react if I took HRT. Chances are, it is my fault for not transition when I was younger. I knew I was trans when I was 16 years old. and really even younger than that but I was in denial. I probably could have went on HRT if I wanted to and maybe I would have turned out just fine. But I chose out of my own free will that I would start later, that is of my own personal choice. I have no one to blame but myself for my decision. I'm not going to cry and blame external factors for why I am the way I am when I have free will.

Hons on this board don't do that though, they like to blame everyone but themselves.

if you dont look identical to a cis woman i don't consider you a passoid sorry. at 16 ur voice is fucked. your growing facial hair. your bone structure is starting to develop more and more. at 19 all these things are even more prominent and harder to undo. im not a youngshit and youre definitely not a youngshit