/hornygen/

previous
>> 27461273

Attached: IMG_5554.jpg (340x236, 23.69K)

How degen would it be to beat off smelling his shirt?

not as degen as beating off while smelling him

was hooking up with a guy for a while and he gave me a pair of his briefs to wear. ive jacked off with them so many times

Oh God that sounds so much better
Nice, I accidently left my briefs with a guy I hooked up with if I knew he was doing that with them I'd explode

Lazy side is an underrated position, it almost feels as good as mating press

How good does it feel for the bottom if they’re against a wall? (:

Dildos. Also butt plugs.

Attached: E56FC0D5-AF34-43EA-B393-CEE28387E82C.jpg (518x825, 156.09K)

Hate how few ppl like weedsex. It makes me feel degenerate in a bad way.

I feel like that has to be worse than drunksex

Depends on the angle their dick is grinding against the wall at

It’s very cozy and feels super good esp if you’re the bottom or getting dommed. Your dick works and everything feels fantastic.

It's really not, and if you really want a degen experience you should try mushroom sex

Nausea and terror are hot to you?

what about dmt sex

Finding the iridule while massaging my gf's cock with my palms... heaven crystallized and harvested

Your dom is there to soothe you and make you feel loved, you're completely vulnerable and it's awesome

fucking while the clockwork elves watch

Homos are telling drug sex stories & im alone on saturday edging :(
goddd ill die before i feel vulnerable it would be so good. i need him to break my brain too tho not just soothe

Getting milked while the goddess of autumn harvest dirty-talks me about what a good loveslut i am ^___^

Taking in a gay virgin too scared for sex with no dating experience and leaving him a ruined cum-drained husk after a lengthy managed drug bender

If you can actually make him cum.

I don’t see the problem

Having dick inside you looking at your s/o while you have borderline kaleidoscope vision is more than enough to break your brain

I am a bratty little fuck and need more fuck my ego out of me

You want someone to make you their bitch while you're going through the Stargate, just cut right to your soul?

Yeah and make me cum so hard I think Ill die. Then kisses and blankie time but first deathgasm