Be transbian

>be transbian
>talking about cosplay with cis girl
>ask her if she has a cosplay suggestion for me
>she thinks about it for a long while
>then suggests a weird kinda furry character in a revealing outfit
I'm retarded. Does this mean she is interested or me or something

Attached: 10-107208_anime-girl-akkokagari-littlewitchacademia-magic-confused-anime-girl.jpg (224x280, 25.36K)

stop being a creep

How am I being a creep

Post a pic of the character

Its a furry character isn't that against the rules? Her name is roxanne wolf she's a robot wolf girl from the five nights at freddie's games.

>roxanne wolf
LOL’D

Attached: 027185FE-D030-4465-98ED-04A08C0B233D.jpg (768x432, 37.1K)

Why did you lol? I am actually begging you to explain because i am stupid and anxious. I dont know anything about the character or game.

I lol’d because the character is ugly not because it has anything to do with the game, I’ve never played that one

Attached: 2EE8E1BE-061C-4A89-9BA3-6E6B868AD807.jpg (652x990, 167.86K)

five nights at freddy's sister location

a crappy horror game about murderous animatronics

people simp over the Roxanne Wolf animatronic

her suggesting it COULD mean shes interested.. implying she's into furries/fnaf characters and wants to have it vicariously through you, which wouldn't be the worst thing desu

Attached: image_2022-09-03_231035211.png (765x1093, 625.18K)

Is she supposed to be scary? I'm so fucking confused

well, sort of

but to be quite fair it is hard for them to scary on their own, as canonically they are designed for children's entertainment. In game she can be rather scary as she's coupled with, dark lighting, threatening/scary voice lines to the player (yes, it talks), jumpscares and the like.

on her own however, it's easy for people to simp over the animatronic as most of it's form (excluding the metal robotic parts) is a furry wolf woman, something alot of people fawn over, which might be what the cissy is implying

but in my eyes she's just a FNAF fan, but I wouldn't know since I don't know much about the situation and the girl herself.

picrel is how she looks later in the game, bringing a bit of the scary bits out

Attached: image_2022-09-03_231833529.png (1154x2025, 1.64M)

Thank you sincerely for spelling it out for me. She loves horror stuff (especially games) so that tracks. I am very anti horror because I'm a coward, I power through and play dead by daylight with her because we're friends and I like her but thats it for me. And its not really scary to do stuff in a group. I dont know if she's a furry or not. It just seems weird that she would suggest that to me, she apparently loves that character though so maybe its a vicarious thing like you said and isn't really about me at all. Although she said I'd be a great fit for her and I have no idea how to interpret that.

You're welcome :)
I love overexplaining the little things I know lol

Why aren't you overexplaining more things

i wish i had cosplayer frens :/

It's easy. Make/buy a cosplay yourself, attend some cons, talk to people and make con buddies.

Don’t dwell on this or read into it too much. Carry on as usual.

then hmu and I can explain many stupid things

I wish I could meet cosplayers that weren't TERFs.

She’s clearly trying to humiliate u, autist

You come off as extremely autistic, OP.