Are sissies valid?

are sissies valid members of the LGBT+ community?

Attached: c71b63eebc69062da3dc1d1d64705244.jpg (640x640, 45.56K)

many transgirls have a sissy fetish

what about ones who are shamelessly only doing it for sexual gratification?

Attached: 9CE842E8-D5E4-4037-94B8-3DC41A86BAB6.jpg (876x2154, 1.4M)

I'm a tranny and I like bbc and being feminine, does that make me a sissy? I think sissy stuff is cringe tho fr

What is that fucked up face? Shoulders? Hiding adam's apple?
ywnbaw, you will never pass until you die alone.

yeah you are and you should kys asap, do your dead parents a favor for once.

wtf gross

90 IQ fetish. the neanderthals of the community.

Im a repper and a guy i had sex with called me sissy once it was giga cringe

lmao

how do you have sex with men as a repper thats gay as fuck lmfao

I got called good boy and it was also giga cringe
>t. repper

>chaser reduces trans women to fetishistic object
>tranny reduces black men to fetishistic object
Are these the same thing and are they cringe or based, asking for a friend

imo if chasers reduce trans women to fetishistic objects that's fine but they have to be honest about it. if you have a spade tattoo and spade clothes you're advertising it so it's ok

c-c-cute.

Discord?

it's the same as everything else in this community

it's disgusting and fetishistic and deplorable unless you actually look hot then people don't give a shit and want to fuck you anyways

sissy joyce is literally the only tranny that can cum hands free wearing a cockcage using a vibrator on her prostate. I don’t mean that leaking cum dribble shit or small tiny ejaculation, I mean fucking giga cumming a fountain of coom like her brains fucking reprogrammed to accept that dick. I don’t care what the fuck you people want to label her whether it’s cringe or invalid, this bitch can CUM FROM ANAL 1000% and it’s something you literally cannot find anywhere else. All other “hands free” shit is fake, the tranny touched their dick a little then started reeling and is calling the aftereffect a hands free cum. It’s not real. Or they “cum” but it’s like a single ejaculation spring not the volcano of cum you get from jerking off. This bitch is the only fucking valid trans in the world because she fucking did the impossible. She can literally cum at the same level as jerking from a vibrator in her ass. None of you are fucking valid unless you can do that, this bitch is literally on another level rewiring her fucking brain to perform a real fucking orgasm that way.

sissies are trans. if they're not on hrt sissies are femboys

They're valid if they are having sex with men, that just makes them gay or bi with a fetish. If they're straight they are just straights with a fetish.

are you black? how big is your dick?

very cringe but I recognize most of them as repressing trans and really just need to come out and be normal

I'm a bi guy that can cum hands free from nipple stimulation every time, but also occasionally just from going down on my wife. Anal alone I haven't mastered but plenty of guys have, it's actually pretty easy with chastity. There's this one guy who does videos with his wife where he cums hands free just from going down on her while caged- I'm at that level right now but anal is just too distracting to finish me