Anyone else proud to be a trender...

Anyone else proud to be a trender. Like yeah I only transitioned because I wanted to be a cute diapergirl who takes estrogen, I don't give a fuck if it's not valid or cringe or whatever it makes me happy

Attached: trans thigh highs.jpg (3024x4032, 956.76K)

That's fine. You've got a fetish and it is what it is

Coomerbrained chaser to trender fetishist diapergirl is the most based pipeline

it’s impossible to be a trender if you’re taking estrogen and getting facial hair removal

Why would you want to follow this as a trend if you weren't actually imbalanced? Trends are things like that Peaky Blinders haircut and Pokemon Go, you are LARPing as an insane loser that nobody cares about or respects regardless of its validity. Why? Do you have a humiliation fetish?

based trender bodymodder
my "dysphoria" is literally that i want to be fetishised and objectified and distressed that i'm not

I am not uncomfortable with being a man at all and I actually think of myself much more as a man than as a woman. Transitioning for me is 100% about sexual satisfaction and nothing else. I would prefer it if I could simply shapeshift and morph into a cute dickgril during my time alone and be a man socially, so I could be true to myself while maintaining the cooms, but that's not sustainable. When I hit old age and can't give myself boners anymore I will absolutely detrans. I understand that a lot of you are uncomfortable with your identity/dysphoria being conflated with people like me, but I care way more about my pleasure than your optics

horrible larp. try harder fag

Attached: B47E379B-914B-4BF4-8449-49FF65081818.jpg (640x640, 42.81K)

?
Seethe dysphoid

>my "dysphoria" is literally that i want to be fetishised and objectified and distressed that i'm not
same, I want to be pretty and have people flirt with me and be nice to me. that's my dysphoria

I'm cis and don't give a shit about trans identity, I just don't understand consciously following it as a trend and how that fits into a human psyche

Of course as a fetish it makes more sense, just don't know if I'd call it a "trend"

based

Absolutely BASED

How can one heckin valid diapergirl be so based?

Based. You have achieved nirvana. Confident trans girls are the best.

If more trenders just admitted they were trenders and wore it as a badge of honor most online discourse would evaporate. But they insist that they're the same as dysphoric trans people

based
i’m transitioning just because i want to be a cyborg and it’s a cool body mod, way better than tattoos or tons of piercings or something

desu I just wanted to be cute and feminine, if only I could be a she/her hrt femboy, but I keep it simple with mtf, hrt femboys are technically trans anyway if they take it for more than 3 mo and have the right levels

>wanted to be a cute diapergirl who takes estrogen
Me too. I wish I had the guts to do it. Unfortunately I'm thirty and too masculine.

Not true. Accepting that you don't have dysphoria but you're just transitioning for aesthetic or sexual reasons makes you a trender and honestly it's as fine as getting piercings or tattoos kjmhp

It's sigma pilled now post diap