Can a cis man actually love a trans girl?

can a cis man actually love a trans girl?

Attached: 15136FCE-A24C-4B4A-94BB-5F9034AA9FB5.jpg (564x879, 112.84K)

yes. its just rare

yes. atleast i hope so, my bf seems to love me a lot.

No, only faggots

t4t is the only real love

go take a shower filthy transbian you reek

Yes.
I asked my fiancé why it never seemed to bother him, and he told me that when he was a teenager he heard about transgender people for the first time on TV and asked his mom about it. She said that if people really want to, they can change their sex.
He took that pretty literally, and thinks my intention to have SRS means I'm a real woman, since as a man he'd never want that. He says he doesn't mind that I'm infertile because he loves me so much, and is fine with using a surrogate if he wants children in the future.
His mom is based, and so is he.

Yes, in fact it is the only way a transgirl can reliably get any form of love. Transgirls by nature come from difficult childhoods and households along with their already complicated upbringing due to dealing with dysphoria. At the same time, an equivalent cis man may grow up with a relatively normal childhood, thus they are generally more emotionally stable. Transgirls need someone strong to lean on, talk to, someone who can make them feel safe. It makes them happy. It is the one and only option for transgirls.

no

okay

I believe everything my fiancé says so therefore I'm a woman.

I do. If I close my eyes and enter a trance, I have a vagina in my mind. If I fantasize vividly enough, I can even feel it.
As for SRS, I don't care if it's a vagina or not. That's not the point. I just think an innie would suit me and my needs better, and my fiancé agrees.
What's wrong with coping if it makes me happy? Isn't it just healthy to cope? There are all sorts of unpleasant things in life that one simply has to deal with; why mope about it instead of just moving on and focusing on the good things?

i dont need a vagina to be loved by my boyfriend.

a cis gay man, sure

Yes.

probably
if you post here though probably not

>cis
yes
>cishet
no lol

lol cope, my bf had only been with cis women before me. if by some logic i turned him gay then id be honored that i hold such power

You are literally drowned in potential partners many of which could and will love you if given the chance. The question, can a trans love a cis male? Not really, they are fembrained.

Yeah, they're called bisexuals

Yes. And I just want to find my love.

Attached: 84618946.png (953x799, 795.18K)

You're asking the question backwards