Be honest, how many of you did the same as picrel?

Be honest, how many of you did the same as picrel?

Attached: based.png (1079x844, 1.39M)

Sanest troon

this is literally just agp

If cloning technology was real I would unironically date myself. Who could I get along better with, than literally just me? We'd be a great couple.

I also miss my free time when I am at work. Normal.

Sounds like way too much work.

That's a straight guy

no but i've larped as my friend's GF online before instead

I skipped this step and just immediately began pretending I was a girl online when I was a teenager and talked with guys

all transness is just tulpa reification. furries/otherkin would reify their tulpas too if they could, in which case they'd be considered under the trans umbrella as well

felt, took like 2 years after to put 2 and 2 together

i wish

instead i just skipped straight to being a lonely tranny

>Don't know how to talk to people, have never been in a relationship before
>Create a fake boyfriend
>Give him the most insane backstory ever, apparently he's supposed to be a guy from france that I met online though shared interests
>Not sure why he's specifically french, not a francophile or anything, he just is french and I have too much history with him now to change it
>Spend hours upon hours alone in my room with the lights off muttering to myself, making up fake scenarios with him in them
>Not even sexual scenarios, scenarios like him giving me hugs, holding my hand, giving me compliments, ETC.
>Forget he isn't even real
>See something I'm not particularly into, but I have made him a fan of "Oh he would like this"
>See something that reminds me of him "I have to show this to him"
>Somehow have convinced my brain he IS real, or at least will exist at some point
>Whenever I remind myself that he doesn't exist my brain completely rejects it
Am I psychotic or what

Attached: 9adnl0p9mhd21.png (160x167, 32.36K)

monkeybrain btfo
love tis not real

isnt it just tulpaification

how the fuck are you people so good at making tulpas or giving yourself schizophrenia

An active imagination and untreated mental illness

i made up a fake backstory for me as a cis girl when im really a trans girl. i also made fake accounts for my bfs which i sometimes break up with and make a new one. i have fake accounts for older and younger siblings to since in the story im adopted and also fake accounts for my parents and for my best friends in my friend group. i love to make drama with them but i do see a lot of them as different people and the fake cis girl life does feel more real to me after 5 years than my real life. people i know online have no idea

i hate how quiet and empty my brain is
i want a tulpa so much

Trust me, It's not as good as it seems. When your brain is constantly trying to make up fake scenarios and talk with fake people it's impossible to focus on anything and function as a member of society.

So are you

>i made up a fake backstory for me as a cis girl when im really a trans girl. i also made fake accounts for my bfs which i sometimes break up with and make a new one. i have fake accounts for older and younger siblings to since in the story im adopted and also fake accounts for my parents and for my best friends in my friend group. i love to make drama with them but i do see a lot of them as different people and the fake cis girl life does feel more real to me after 5 years than my real life. people i know online have no idea
you should just get a real boyfriend

I don't have discord bruh bruh, my pc is for osu and nothing else really, it's also from 2011 and I still use windows 7