MTFs, your body now looks like hers, are you happy? Wwyd?

MTFs, your body now looks like hers, are you happy? Wwyd?

Attached: 1662155539423683.png (535x552, 267.34K)

Bump

desu yes, i like that bodyshape, i'd be comphortable in it

Who wouldn't be happy?

It be cool but would I still have a tummy ache and have to go to work today?

Who wouldn’t

>Wwyd?
Nothing in particular. I would still live my life, just with a lot more confidence now. I would probably start approaching guys to get a bf. That or just dress slutty so guys approach me. With my current body I can't really do that without looking ridiculous.

face still sucks tho

No, she isn’t skinny enough. I would develop an ED to resolve that.

I'd fucking cum instantly.

id track down my childhood best friend so he could finally become my husband like i know he is in a lot of better timelines

this is why /tttt is brain broken. I say this freshly dewormed and happy/confident in myself

It's not just dysphoria, that's an excuse to not look at your emotions as you catastrophize.

You want to be literary hottest girl in human history and forever to come. OR your just some gross disgusting beast. You are all hons not because of appearance, rather because you cope with dysphoria with extreme vanity yet not actually doing any of the work yourselves.

Get your dysphoria sorted, cause if we lose trans rights its cause of you incel fucks. You make us look way worse than the tucutes, cause they just want to be female and cute which is what all women can relate with. Then people are just accept that person as harmless weird cringe. However this shit makes us look like buffalo bill about to snap

>I say this freshly dewormed and happy/confident in myself
i give it a week if youre still coming here

>i give it a week if youre still coming here
been 3

I do it cause I'm testing it, I want to see if its some fake ADHD hyperfixation.

So far so good, I notice negative thoughts and those patterns pop up. However it isn't intense as it was before or like important.

Where I solved a fundamental world view problem. What I think of my body and how I want it to look is exponentially more important than other peoples opinions, and I realized I like my appearance I worked hard, and I'm proud. Dysphoria + Body image issues interrupting my life gone in like 20 minutes after the realization.

Of course this is just for me, there is some weird thought combo that will do it for whom ever is reading this. However now I feel like I 90% of my brain back

Why cum?

Yes, I'd start working out and adjust my diet to fix some flab here and there. But other than that, I'd just live my life happily.

Any normal cis body would be fone with me.
Hell I'd be happy if I could just shrink my ribcage.

My head and face would still be fucked but oh well

>what is autogynephilia

nah, my body is fine. it's my face that i hate

At this point I'd even be a plain girl. I don't care anymore.

Attached: 46f1c4619974f879269ee7fec4fd90c1.jpg (800x700, 505.53K)

id be very happy