How do we make watching, AND performing drag mandatory for all children...

How do we make watching, AND performing drag mandatory for all children, to stop future generations of bigots from being born?
I feel like if you havent performed in drag by 3 your well on your way to being a bitter white male.

Attached: 1655310062873.webm (720x398, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_(style)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please stop posting bait, it's really annoying

The OP was being sarcastic. This is how allies think.

I wonder this myself unironically, but not for children, rather for reactionary boomers. I wonder how many hours of mandatory drag watching/participation it would take to get them to stfu about this non-issue

Attached: tenor.png (500x330, 245.07K)

>pedophiles performing for children is a non-issue
this is your brain on pride

>I wonder how many hours of mandatory drag watching/participation it would take to get them to stfu about this non-issue
You have been watching too much sissy hypno.

Oh. Just bait and looking to argue. Sad.

I guess the other option is just to wait for all of you to die in the next covid wave since the venn diagram of "man in high heels = pedo" people and the "medical care = jewish conspiracy" people is a circle

Attached: E_rSvDIWQAQfUkB.jpg (2070x968, 297.73K)

why is so hard for you to just keep your drag fetish from children?

Never been to a drag show in my life and never thought about drag at all until you people started screeching about it constantly, maybe you should attend one if you're so obsessed? You sure you wouldn't like it?

>ive never been to one of these ever and I really dont care about them, I just have an unexplained vested interest in defending the practice online at all costs and trying demonize people protesting it as le maga trump mask man
strange behavior

Answer me this: Should the kids in the webm be watching that drag queen?

>I just go out of my way to hang out in internet communities for and about homosexuals and trannies to bitch about how men in high heels make me feel despite allegedly having no interest in these practices at all
Hmm....

Oh I have a vested interest in stopping these pedophiles. Where do you see me suggest I "dont care about" this?

Now answer the question, groomer ;)
How many kids are you talking to about HRT on discord right now?

what's the appeal of drag, it's ugly

gets your right up and close with the kiddddddies, right where the yolk is freshest

ew, it's like watching ugly people doing karaoke

Bro, nothing is stopping you from putting on the heels, give it a try, maybe you'll like it maybe not but at least you won't have to obsess over it 24/7

That *is* the appeal:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_(style)

Nothing is stopping you from not grooming kids, give it a try!

If a tranny could control their sexual urges to the point of not compulsively wanting to rape kids, theyd be able to control them to the point of not wearing dresses in public.

So it's just a bunch of gay people acting out

i decided to humor you and watch the webm but it's edited in an incredibly suggestive way... oh a censor circle! oh a GTA WASTED slomo editing jump cut!
i personally don't really like drag but i don't see how this is any worse than the dance routines in music videos that children also could watch

You say "just" like this is some big revelation, similarly to how you thought drag was supposed to be high class aesthetics. Maybe you should learn more about queer culture, you will probably find you agree with a lot more of it than you expect

The difference is those dancers dance for adults and kids happen to watch it, where these drag queens specifically invite as many children as possible and make sure its understood they are here for the kids.

You understand the conceptual difference of cigarette ad being viewed by a child and a cigarette ad designed specifically to target children, right?

Youre never going to get intellectual honesty from pedophiles.

Agree? I think acting out like that is childish and indicative of some very serious mental issues.