Kansas Teacher Awarded 95k After Misgendering Student and Job Suspension

foxnews.com/us/kansas-teacher-wins-school-pushed-her-deceive-parents-students-gender-identity
unilad.com/news/teacher-trans-student-pronouns-case-20220902
A retired Kansas teacher won $95,000 in a lawsuit against the Geary County school district after administrators attempted to force her to deceive parents about their student's gender identity.
The 58-year-old first clashed with the Geary County School District after she referred to a student as 'miss', despite being told to use he/him pronouns when talking to him.
For this, Ricard was suspended for three days, and received a reprimand from the school.
"Ms. Ricard is a Christian and holds sincere religious beliefs consistent with the traditional Christian and biblical understanding of the human person and biological sex," her legal complaint read.
It read as follows: "Ms. Ricard believes that God created human beings as either male or female, that this sex is fixed in each person from the moment of conception, and that it cannot be changed, regardless of an individual person's feelings, desires, or preferences.
"Any policy that requires Ms. Ricard to refer to a student by a gendered, non-binary, or plural pronoun (e.g., he/him, she/her, they/them, zhe/zher, etc.) or salutation (Mr., Miss, Ms.) or other gendered language that is different from the student's biological sex actively violates Ms. Ricard's religious beliefs."
The district agreed to settle on Wednesday, and Ricard and her attorneys at the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) withdrew the lawsuit.

Attached: 9105134216316.jpg (394x640, 67.54K)

most feminine looking terfoid
>the traditional Christian and biblical understanding of biological sex
lol
lmao

Kansas was a mistake, kill them all

Can someone please draw me an illustration of a teacher wielding a cross and then like the cross is a magic wand and it spits out a magic path of light/energy that is directed at a huddled mass of intersex folks and literally erases them from being.

so if we make a trans religion whereby people have to gender us properly we can sue them if they don't?

Attached: 1553464654151.jpg (1024x768, 91.91K)

no, i think the idea is that you can't be forced to do anything if it goes against your religious beliefs but you also can't force anyone to do anything because of said beliefs
that obviously does not apply to fundies and the system is rigged but still

Is the federal law requiring workers to wash their hands after using the restroom unconstitutional?

Are you guys against freedom of speech?

Did you think that exists at work? She wasn’t arrested she was fired. If I call my customers dumb bastards I’ll get fired. She harassed a student (no doubt repeatedly. No way in hell this was a 1 time deal) that’s why she was fired

based

This sucks. Poor boy.

Wait what people in America get paid for misgendering??? I need to move...

>"Ms. Ricard is a Christian and holds sincere religious beliefs consistent with the traditional Christian and biblical understanding of the human person and biological sex," her legal complaint read.
>It read as follows: "Ms. Ricard believes that God created human beings as either male or female, that this sex is fixed in each person from the moment of conception, and that it cannot be changed, regardless of an individual person's feelings, desires, or preferences.

Okay so she seems to be referring to Genesis 1:28 (verse # may vary depending on bible version) about how God creates us Male and Female "in his image"

But if you actually read the god damn bible beyond cherrypicking individual verses, the book of Genisis will start talking about the gift of free will and how God invites man and woman to participate in creation

It doesn't say anything about changing your biological sex (much less anything about "fax over feelings") because that wasn't even a fucking concept humans had 2000 years ago, but the argument of free will and participation in creation is more of a selling point then "he created us male and female at conception". ok

Tbh it's the ftm kid's parents fault for not reading the bible to argue because the book of Genesis and this verse she's citing are quite LITERALLY the first few pages of it.

Most homophobic/transphobic Christians are Sunday Church goers who don't read the bible and just listen to what the preacher tells them. They'd be easy to school in lawsuits, but most non-religious people being sued would rather just throw up their arms and say "well it's all made up anyway!" which won't help them win a case.

Attached: 7093F648-D01D-4E2A-A97B-16CA748989D0.jpg (640x640, 54.04K)

John Brown 2022

Attached: Screenshot_20220903-100013.png (1080x2250, 575.56K)

no, “religious freedom” is only for christians in this country
>t. jew

Are you Christian?

Bet you if her son married a passoid tranny she’d have no problem using the correct pronouns. I know these types, they are upset about this until they see an adult who conforms to gender norms for their transitioned gender and *then* their bible suddenly has nothing to say about it.

isnt this just opening legal precedent for far right teachers to say crazy shit and indoctrinate kids because doing otherwise would stop their free speech or whatever? is this just another way to break the back of teacher’s unions? kinda seems like it

Not killing the cop who is arresting me goes against my religious beliefs, you can't charge me for it you bigot, I want my discrimination payout.
TERFs are always so ugly and look like men, I swear to Christ. I could have put on makeup and a dress and shaved when I was still living as a 27 year old man and looked way prettier than she does. I swear the reason behind their hate is jealousy or something, like how could a baby born with a penis be a hotter woman than me? I dunno. Just my armchair psychology.
People in general care less about passoids than about hons, I think it's just something deep in the lizard brain.
Kind of feels like that, too. Nooo I can teach evolution as a biology teacher in a public school, I'm a creationist, how dare you try to make me teach evolution, I want my discrimination payout and to teach creationism and about the bible in a science class.

as a gender conforming tranner trust me this is not true at all. hating on trans kids and blocking trans healthcare for them is bc they’re terrified of passoids
yes the right wings goal right now is to christianize public schools

Pic of the girl?

What? You guys are the supreme fundies, you can't even badmouth a jewish person without getting hit with a hate crime label, you are literally untouchable

Attached: EC871elWkAAp5Sm.jpg (500x499, 35.75K)

We were doing fine until you guys went too far and started saying that math is racist and bringing sex offender drag queens to read books about anal dildos to children, religious moral panics were pretty much a thing people from the 80s/90s did before all of this crap
It's always the same, you can never have enough

Can you bad-mouth the concept of dysphoria without getting hit with the label of transphobic?

>wash hands
Hygiene is not a belief tho.

I hate middle age to elder white female christians
James 2:6 But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court?
Hebrews 12:14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord
Romans 2:11 For there is no partiality with God

Also, god is described as genderless/sexless, why is god the only one to be able to have a different than normal gender and still be sinless? What does the body in the physical have to do with sin? A man in a wheelchair with no legs can still murder, lie, steal, manipulate, hoard resources, and commit forms of sin, but another man in a wheelchair with no legs could be truthful, dedicated, donate, and live as close to god as possible, doesn't matter if I'm a man with a vag, woman with dick, or eunuch, I can still be Christlike and the physical body doesn't have any basis on that

Attached: 1651978931066.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

If you badmouth a trans jewish person, is it a double hate crime or does one take precedence over the other?

Attached: Double_N.jpg (400x369, 38.47K)