Chasers here are not /blank/ are they?

chasers here are not /blank/ are they?

Attached: blanky.png (720x1280, 52.79K)

I deleted my account after the 10th, "we should hang out sometime!" then ghosting and also being shamed for my appearance, someone even said "ew wtf" when I sent them a picture of myself haha.

damn sorry user

I mean after the 4th person that made no real effort of making themselves more fem telling me "not fem enough sorry" even though I try harder to be fem than they do and everyone on there wants a model with a dick and is t4t and I'm not even good enough as a male to succeed and I am not fem enough to succeed in that aspect I may redownload it just to self harm emotionally

I'm not a pussy and just used my face

I feel you user :(

No you don't you'd be one of the people mocking or ghosting me.

You're just ugly.

Yes I know so I will be alone all my life. Thank you for the reminder.

Np lil bro. Although maybe post unsee or smth. I'm curious.

I put my face up and i get flooded with gay dudes sending pics of their anus and dicks then getting offended when i don't respond. It's easier for me to just send you a pic of me in the first message.

I kind of do not want to because if you say it is not my face it is because I am neuro divergent and that is even less fixable and I really am doomed.

I'm not a chaser but reading this made me sad, Now I want to help you

I am not trans so my life has no value, move along.

Don't say stuff like that!
I'm sure you have lots of things that give you value

I am an incel. My life is worthless I would have already killed myself if I was not such a pussy.

I put a pic of my face up and some gay ass lingerie pic with my rail thin twink body and i get flooded, I don't even pass I look like the most 5/10 faggot on estrogen ever. Gays have no standards

>gays have no standards
Pain. Absolute fucking pain that I went to the most degenerate and low tier app and got fucking shamed for looking disgusting. Holy fucking shit I am leaving this board

I'm not blank and I get responses from tranners but they all live far away so it ain't really worth it

Attached: Venti.full.3332432.jpg (1806x1955, 1.29M)

Well uh, maybe post a picture of yourself and we'll see whats up?

I've wanted to rip my own face and body apart looking at myself sometimes. Don't let it get to you.

I have such a low opinion of myself I don't even make a profile, let alone have a blank one.

I thought i was going to be the only chaser, but everyone is a chaser on grindr. Is this why the trannies keep asking if i'm gen??

Incel is a mindset, you're doing this to yourself