I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I...

I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ I FINALLY GOT A BLAHAJ.

AHSDKJSADHKAJ a friend online bought and shipped it to me because no ikeas within like 200 miles from me have stocked them in 3 months. I'm so happy i love him.

Attached: blahaj.png (370x547, 282.63K)

you need your anal cavity filled like a stocking

Congratulations! He's so handsome!

why are you fags obsessed with that shark? Is it something you just felt like randomly like Fallout New Vegas?

i love him so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh idk what to name him yet though.

cool. now nut in him

okay no meme i never cared about the shark that much. i mean like i love plushies but i wasn't married to an idea of getting a shark until i saw my friends and how big it was. its also super soft.

w-what why is that necessary

i will never do that to him >:( ... i think....

happy for you anonnette!
take good care of ur shorky fren

Attached: he nap.jpg (3024x4032, 2.24M)

>... i think....
it's over. you're going to deflower him

Don't get too excited yet, user... did you check the certificate of authenticity?

Another one falls to viral marketing. Sad!

Happy for you! Take good care of it.
I'm getting mine this month

no i didnt...

i totally did

i takje good care of all my stuffies

based
gl fren

tytyty

Congratulations! I've gotten mine not that long ago too and at first I thought "heh funny shark is funny" but now he's my only friend. I started taking him everywhere I go.
(he's fine he said he's getting enough air)

Attached: IMG_20220903_035844.jpg (1548x2065, 646.18K)

i wanna take mine to campus but i dont wanna be cringe!!!

why would that be cringe? I don't understand

cuz ur carrying some big ass plush around

Attached: 3x.png (112x112, 11.47K)

but what else should I do when I feel like hugging someone?