Wut can you do if you begin HRT and your "tits" end up looking like this?

wut can you do if you begin HRT and your "tits" end up looking like this?

Attached: umm.png (332x137, 52.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol no fucking way

Honestly if this were me I’d rope. Better to have no tits at all and get implants than antennatits

they look like little stubs with missing hands lol

Prog is supposed to round breasts, I think, so maybe it could help?

Get BA

word
it's a shame because the person in question is otherwise hot as fuck, but it's impossible not to glance back at those

mastectomy + detroon
wasnt meant to be

Imagine being pinkpilled only to feel like worms were growing behind ur nipples lmao

Imagine god wanting you to be a man so much he even turns your tranny tits into a pair of dicks

Honestly makes me feel better about my breasts thanks!

jesus christ lol

Attached: CED28A47-2E28-4B09-9288-FD373FF2652D.jpg (1242x1077, 83.05K)

There are many options:

1. Suicide
2. Castrate yourself and get rid of any romantic desire
3. Detroon if the damage was not too high

Good luck!

Attached: unclerevolver.png (475x634, 126.81K)

Looks like a penis lol

just buy implants lmao like just do the same than every other tits-deprived femoid do lmao like girl come on lmao

how do you avoid this

>"Just start on high dosage injections it worked fine for me and I now have very feminine breasts!"

how does something like this happen?

how does this happen

this made me appreciate getting hondosed for 3 months since while it didnt feminize me much it did give my boobs great shape. retards who start with injections deserve this.

If I want to be an hrt theymab, would this happen to me? I'd get a key hole asap if I saw this growing on me

starting hrt with a high estrogen doseage. if you start low and slowly work it up you can replicate teenage womens puberty in your breasts and have them slowly grow as theyre supposed to. op probably started in a high dose since she thought a lot of estrogen would mamke her a woman quicker and she skipped the first few tanner stages of breast development and went straight into the 3rd or 4th. the beggining stages of female puberty have the breasts start take to take shape and round up a bit making them very important. this is why hons get big boobs sometimes, since theyre hondosing and going up with their doses very slowly their breast development goes in a more healthy way than cis women, sadly this sacrifices otherr areas were feminization is necessary. teenage girls who go through a quick puberty sometimes also go through this and get ugly tits when theyre adults.

I did that and got normal tranny boobs (a bit pointy, but not tubular, i mean)
unsee
.cc/album#O0QmLlQhoaIEl33z

Attached: 1471721540469.jpg (657x527, 39.21K)