Wait, Boris detransed?

Wait, Boris detransed?

Attached: 1652823977334.png (500x500, 336.8K)

Yep. Many such cases.

KEK, they all do.

No, I never transed. Why kill a thread for a thread about a tripfag instead of asking in an already alive thread where people could know?

It's Borissa now

Borisetta is the correct form, learn your role, dammit.

??? you were on t

Because I'm estrogen allergics/insensitive, I still am, I've no choice, I never had.

You talked about taking testosterone why lie?

so wait do u still use he/him?

I'm not lying, not everyone who takes hormones is trans. I have sex development issues, again, estrogen doesn't do shit for me. I spent most of my childhood sick away from school, I was unable to walk frequently out of physical pain. I've nothing against trannies, I support you and defend you, but frankly can you fuck off.

lmfao boris retconning hard rn

nigga u live blogged your surgeries on here

>use
No one expect narcissistic monsters uses any pronouns, they're not chosen. I wish I was seen as female by people, but everyone sees me as male and I'm not a mentally ill person to think I'm entitled to telling them how to speak of me. Again, I respect trannies, but really fuck off. This has been discussed enough and you obviously are grooming/gaslighting/baiting.

If you actually ever read what I was saying, this is what I was saying all this time and people held it against me, but now everyone pretends otherwise.
For sex development issues.

>I wish I was seen as female by people, but everyone sees me as male
so that's why you got your tits chopped off
ban transition for ftms

Noah/garg is detrans and trying to be nice y r u meaning mean to him

what
i just asked...

Got diagnosed with a dsd and went the snowflake not like other trannies route. Many such cases.

Because it's not his first time hearing of this and I'm tired of people playing dumb/being dumb.
I'm not ftm, never was, never experienced any dysphoria, and I won't keep explaining when people purposefully ignore when I do, you're being purposefully obtuse.

i thought since u still went by a male name...

Okay maybe not. Has too much of a mental breakdown to make any sense of this.