I am in love and want to kiss my trans older sister

i am in love and want to kiss my trans older sister
how do i accept i will never lay in her arms after passionate sex?

Attached: 1aa6cfccaf787a0ae1be54807ad6f5a5.jpg (235x235, 31.11K)

find another tranny for incest roleplay

What are you though?
Her brother? Trans little sister?
I need to know for.... reasons.

hai ryukop!!

ryukop already kissed her sister though

she has posted updates on /wlwg/ a few times. they had sex another time but then her sister realized what they were doing was wrong and decide it to end it. theyre currently not dating and ryukop is sad :c

Fuck. I wish I hadn't read that

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

it's not the same. it has to be her
idk who that is
trans sister. she left for college so ive been missing her :(

Attached: 481da629f104e00adef43dc31ff666c7.jpg (349x350, 36.35K)

Boring. Would be based if you were the little brother.

I think you've posted on here before. This sounds familiar. Now is a good time to connect with her by sending her pictures of what you're doing and telling her that you're thinking about her. Because missing her while she's away at college is always a good excuse to send her something. Then we she cones home for break, who knows?

OP, tell us more about you and your sister. What ages did you start transitioning? How did that go between you two? Any other siblings? How have your parents been about all this? You're still in high school I take it?

>What ages did you start transitioning?
my sister came out at 15 which kinda made me introspect and wonder abt my own gender and eventually i came out at 14ish months after she did
>How did that go between you two?
fine of course. it's made our relationship really healthy and it's basically the only reason im close to her
>Any other siblings?
yea we have two older brothers, so four kids total
>How have your parents been about all this?
they're pretty supportive i guess. just average lib parents
>You're still in high school I take it?
i finished hs but not doing college bc im dumb
yea i posted a few days ago.
i send her pics often and talk abt what im doing but she's too busy with college so she usually takes a bit to respond which sucks because i want her attention ;-;
also how does talking about my day lead to incestual sex, user.

Attached: 76165b9315c6fbf40132cfafc971fb00.jpg (263x264, 32.64K)

Kiss Your Sister (kys for short)

you are divulging too much detail

Tell us more OP. What are your fantasies with her?

am i. sorry ive been told i do that a lot, like online people say i give a lot of information abt myself that could get me in trouble. sorry
mostly i like to think about being a housewife sort of thing to her. she's smart enough to get a job to sustain us both and i just really like the idea of cooking and cleaning and taking care of things at home so she can come home to everything nice and pretty :c
when i move out from my parents i want to try and live with her so i can kind of live this out but idk, doing it without being in a relationship with her sounds creepy and stuff

Attached: 94ea4d548a2a3800ac732bc517645b9c.jpg (687x372, 50.09K)

>i like to think about being a housewife sort of thing to her

This is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Good luck, user.

thats so cute holy shit i wish i had a sister to fall in love with .... i wish i could be your friend op, that's really adorable

Attached: 20220828_123758.png (640x480, 458.74K)

bump so op's sister sees this and realizes the feeling is mutual

>realizes

She already consciously feels this way, and wants a little sister house wife, but can't imagine her little sister feels the same way, so doesn't take the next step.

this is not cute. i guarantee your sister can sense this and feels icky about you but she can't bring herself to believe that her own sister (who she inspired to transition) would lust after her