Fascinating species

Fascinating species.

Attached: 302702689_1516384105468284_7362353801269621194_n.jpg (1125x997, 81.15K)

This is my twitter account

the whole russia ukraine thing really fucking mindbroke tankies didn't it, apparently they like trump now?

Dugin is anti white, Marxists are anti white, Zion Don is anti white, this "person" is all three, so I don't see any ideological issue here.

99% of the word salad twitter accounts pretending to be black lesbian islamists are GPT-3 bots controlled by intelligence agencies
There was a time when you could tell because they would use the default twitter-assigned handles with a string of numbers but they've gotten better about generating plausible looking names, you're still stupid

Based

what did you make me look at

only the patsocs. I refuse to be part of that bullshit because I’m too much of a tankie to ever love America.

This. The one common denominator.

The actual tankies such as Stalin wanted to emulate America to the point of trying to copy American architecture and cultural norms, mass urbanization and industrialization, muttification and alienation were the norm. Standard Oil built the Soviet petroleum industry in the 1920s and the US government teamed up with the tankies against Europeans (Hitler, Mussolini).
Ultimately this isn't surprising because Soviet judeo-communism and American judeo-capitalism are both jewish and fundamentally anti-European.

tfw no revisionist gf to read marx to while fucking her brains out

ricepill me on the JRA

Watch angel cop if you want to know.

Attached: jew.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Dugin ithinks homosexuals were invented by western culture, but he once said that he'd rather ally with gays against US, than with US against gays. So weirdly enough this tranny is legit Duginist, at least for now.
He was more interesting when he was fully into schizo eurasian ideas anyway, but for last 10 years he just repeats whatever putin says, if putin somehow makes peace with US, I'm sure he'll immediately start making shit up about how Russia and US are spiritual brothers or something.

Also, she has Eurasanism flag in background, which is incompatible with being American, much less American parriot, it's like if some Swedish nationalist was into Pan-africanism.

>but he once said that he'd rather ally with gays against US, than with US against gays
now I see why they're trying to assassinate him, no man is allowed to be this based

Dugin doesn't believe in biology and thinks that humans are genderless angels in their ideal form, so it makes sense. The part that doesn't make sense is Marxism and materialism, transgenderism is idealism.

what picrel does to a mtf

Attached: 198384.jpg (171x266, 12.13K)

>all that description
Howcome this creature has not being seized and placed into a FEMA internment camp? That entity right there is the enemy of the state.
Dugin is a deranged retard with fascist agenda for russia. Literally pushing imperialism and pseudo-scientific nonsense.
Thing is that russia (well, moskovy) had two first rulers who were homosexuals. So any of that noise about west "invented" homosexuals is just pure undiluted excrement that only drooling retards would intake.
Dugin is not just schizo - he is completely deranged and should be institutionalised in asylum, although that would be a wste of taxpayers money so he should just be shot dead - that is what is done to rabid dogs.

Also, can the thread - its a waste of space.
/thread

>the background on that Twitter pf

Attached: K2gx79A21.jpg (1543x926, 194.25K)

I’m just going to assume it is satire.

why is internet politics so insane