Do you ever just wake up in the middle of the night and hear random black people just screaming into the air outside...

Do you ever just wake up in the middle of the night and hear random black people just screaming into the air outside your window? I do sometimes.

Attached: 5555977898258.png (107x127, 9.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vdWndPxYnfE
rs.n1info.com/english/news/serb-killed-in-chicago-women-wounded-killer-committed-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Move to a better neighborhood but more importantly this post isn’t relevant
sage

Yes I used to actually. Lots of talking and laughing as well. But hollering too.
Black people are always so lively and excited!

Nice neighbourhood you live in. Wish this meme would make a comeback. Imagine waking up and then see this.
youtu.be/vdWndPxYnfE

My Balkan country is literally like 99.5% white, so no. I don't believe I have ever even seen a black person in my 23 years of life. Move out of Africa, I guess.

They keep the value down, thank them

and how are the LGBTQI+ rights there? yeah, thought so :^)

We live in your guys’ heads rent free. We’ve literally got people from the fucking Balkans seething.

What you have is precious user. Don’t let (((them))) take it from you.

Attached: 1F720C0E-9747-4FAE-8809-4AAD3B84345D.jpg (671x1024, 88.97K)

Typical rural bydlo response.

The Balkans (at least Yugos) actually love dark skinned people.

Attached: racism-1393x2048.jpg (1393x2048, 294.38K)

atleast decent i'd presume

Attached: 1662078466803901.png (1200x675, 160.4K)

I'm not racist like you're tryna be but yeah the house just opposite my bedroom window is a black family, my window was open cause it was so hot and they were having some big drama at 5am like about how the guy had tried to commit suicide, his wife and his mom were arguing in the street about whose fault it was that he od'd while they were waiting for the ambulance. I still don't know if hes ok i hope so, especially because he was a really nice guy and always went out of his way to be super friendly and polite to me whenever he saw me about he deserves to have another chance and idk what happened to make him feel so hopeless but i hope he can work through it if he survived ):

holy kek

this board was intended for general discussion and to have very loose off topic gatekeeping, op just wanted a response from this board
you'd be right if you were talking about poltards but thats all, and EVERYTHING lives in a poltards head rent free, this board has like one black related thread every month anyways

Attached: 1661510104058796.png (349x479, 156.06K)

I wonder what this Serb thought of them...

>A man was killed in Chicago’s Burr Ridge suburb, a woman was injured, and the attacker killed himself after the police chase, the Serbian Times website reported on Wednesday, adding that both victims were Serbs.
>The killer was an Afro-American, the website said. The shooting happened inside a building housing the ‘Winners Freight’ company owned by the murdered Serb identified by N.M. initials, and the shooter was reported to have been employed there. The tragedy happened apparently after a business argument.
>rs.n1info.com/english/news/serb-killed-in-chicago-women-wounded-killer-committed-suicide/

Bottom line is that we’ve got people mad people who don’t even live around us are seething. I think BBC anxiety might be genetic

Aww, sure sweetie it’s not the violent thug culture, those mean whiteys are just jealous of your big pp

If you don’t even live around black people, why would you even care? It’s ironically the South Americans and the Eastern Europeans who have the most to say about black people Lmao.

And when I say “BBC anxiety” I mean that people, whites in particular, will always be afraid of getting raped and murdered by blacks. Even when we’re not around. They’re just born scared of blacks

No, I live in a first world country.

A 30 year old African American killed a 20 year old white girl in my college, this week. She found out the hard way. Got her way too drunk, r****, and let her die because her daddy issues lead her to broke trash that wants nothing more than to consume something of beauty. I am justified in my racial choices.

White bitch deserved it bruh.

I grew up around you violent fuckers. I know exactly what you’re like.

Why would you choose to grow up around us? We’re your parents retarded or something? Consider that your parents were basically niggers too.

A black kid was mean to you once so now you hate all of us lmao.

that's just nature's alarm clock user

Attached: 55791f017c0a7507fd3bfaf27a1c7234054402a5.jpg (540x540, 66.03K)