Have consensual sex with post op tranny

>have consensual sex with post op tranny
>can claim rape since they lied to you

>have consensual sex with someone with breast implants
>cant claim rape

why this ?

Attached: media_FPWPo4_XEAET73P.png name=small.png (600x600, 399.99K)

Being AMAB and having sex with someone who is AMAB is gay by definition. Tricking someone who is heterosexual into this is called rape. That's all.

Attached: 1661989444208428.png (1080x1216, 2.51M)

But if you successfully trick then, they stop being heterosexual and it's okay.

if it was really gay, then people wouldn't be able to "trick you" into it, homo

most trans women dont go around saying "im a woman" to everyone they meet, thus they never actually lied to you, therefore suck it up homo

because you cant reasonably expect someone to be anti-implant, so there is no intentional deception.

on the other hand, i think its super reasonable to expect most people to be bigoted transphobes.

there is no deception as the woman, likely never made a claim that they were female

assume its gay unless otherwise stated with everyone, i dont care if its a ciswoman

Why is enhancing an existing part of yourself more acceptable than creating an unnatural addition to yourself?

consensual sex is not suddenly rape because someone has an irrational fear/hatred of homosexuality
this used to be common sense but now people try to justify laws that say its okay to kill a tranny to protect your fragile masculinity

hrt grows natural tits literally everything about transition is more natural than putting silicon bags in your chest

No, they are getting gay panic and are killing the one who raped them.

Attached: 5465419894544520431222.png (1080x1216, 1.76M)

Because one of those is a man with an inverted penis and the other one is a woman with breast implants.

okay here's a good hypothetical for the insane incels who conflate their sexuality with masculinity

is it rape if a woman has another man's cum in her already? that seems pretty gay you better kill her immediately amiright

No? Because she's still a woman.
A transwoman's existence is inherently a lie, a transwoman is a fake woman who is only a man playing pretend. A heterosexual man would never, ever consent to sex with another man, and when he discovers that he was tricked he responds with distress, revulsion, and sometimes violence.
Know your place. Transwomen are not women, and you absolutely can not ever demand to be treated the same as them because you aren't.

you have never had sex or dated a woman and i can tell

Inverted peni is hot

At least I am one.

cope and seethe, cissy. nobody cares about your completely irrelevant opinion on something you have zero perspective on

Trans people are losing their rights because women are tired of you and are finally pushing back, but okay.

wow its so easy to go totally mask off with you people
yeah sweetie your life is so deeply effected by the existed of trannies, so sorry about that, keep up the good fight and certainly keep thinking that you can possibly tell me or any other trans woman what to do lmao

But you transwomen get off on screaming at women to accept you. You don't get to cry and cry about mean real women being unkind to you when you do nothing but intrude and harass them.
Note: It's really masculine that you as an angry trans call a woman 'sweetie' to try to demean her. Your own mask is slipping and there is a sad, unwell, angry man behind it.

If they lied to you, it wasn't consentual.
Dw, soon you'll just be another group of people and others will start accusing you of stuff from their point of privilege, like that you're a rapists, and nobody will give enough about your shit to listen to you, meaning you'll serve false sentences and eat undeserved (arguable) consequences just like men do today. Then you'll really have something to whine about.

Yeah I don't know you actually, and I doubt you have ever once been talked to by a tranny in a situation you didn't directly instigate like now.

You go into threads about trans topics to yell about your dumb ideas on the topic. You gloated about the hate campaign trying to make life difficult for trans women. And now you say its a masculine trait to seek out and demean people? You should mad. Being mad is the only reason you engage with this at all. Trannies probably make you feel insecure because you're ugly or unfuckable so you really cling to the girl power thing and cant handle that being put into question