Does anyone else routinely try to escape this hellhole so you can be one of the cool "normal" trannies only to see shit...

does anyone else routinely try to escape this hellhole so you can be one of the cool "normal" trannies only to see shit like this and remember why you're here in the first place and come crawling back?

Attached: 1716.png (805x889, 465.78K)

bruh don’t go to reddit if you want to be where the cool ones are lmao

where then?

literally go on tumblr, it's so much better. interacting with trans women who have just started transitioning is fucking hellish, and that's all you're going to get on reddit and twitter. and here.

Never used reddit. Is it the new susan's place?

>literally go on tumblr
this is a joke, right?

its nothing bad you little faggot. have you tried logging off and never talking to anybody?

i gave up on that... a while ago

i've watched so many trips come, hurt, find happiness, and leave, but i doubt that'll be me ever.

no it is not
>fully pseudonymous
>no algorithm for posts, feed is 100% chronological
>the only trannies who remain on that website have been at it long enough to avoid the normal /tttt/ and reddittranny brainworms and end up being actually interesting instead of interchangeable cardboard cutouts like you lot are
>sj shit has mostly died down over time as the most insane ppl have all moved to twitter

i tried to get back into tumblr but it seems like it’s so hard to find good blogs on there though unless you’ve just been following them forever
any recs?

>where then?
outside

are you crazy? I'm not going to meet trans people irl

you said you wanted to be a normal tranny
simply go out and interact with whomever you meet, cis or trans doesn't matter
there is no normalcy in any of the terminally online lgbt shit
just go and have fun and kiss people and be happy

shes not wrong tho

tumblr is cool but it has its downsides
>the trannies are still pretty into sj
>most are portland-type quirky t4t transbian polycule bitches
>hella cliquey unless your body is on offer
>yet weirdly aggressively inclusive of tucutes/nontransitioners
>most are still pretty weeby and make aesthetic choices informed by drawings
>fucking deranged callout posts circulate routinely over the most incomprehensible psychosexual drama
it’s a whole different kind of toxic from here, it takes longer to unfold but it’s almost as bad desu. still better than reddit hons tho

also there are tons of terfs who fill the same role in the ecosystem as poltards here and they are…really annoying.

The real red pill is that the most normal tranners are here. We are self-aware. Those of us who aren't driven insane by that managed to achieve some level of normalcy because of it. Reddit trannies are so high on copium and delusion that they've totally lost their barings.

that all sounds gigabased tbhon

>gender euphoria as in horny
Why are ey jee pees like this?

sure, if you’re a dickgirl rapehon looking for a stream of new blood to prey on. doesn’t exactly meet the op’s bill of normal sane tranners tho.

>barings
god i love being lectured about how this autistic hatebox reflects Real Reality (despite being totally unable to discuss even the most basic aspects of shit like differential attraction or biofoid AGP) by the most mushmouthed and underage ESL phoners of all fucking time

... i think i might be the new blood, actually

personally, I would attribute grooming to the people who DON'T want you to be completely self-loathing (and thus easy to prey upon) at all times. that sounds groomy, right? not wanting you to be a suicidal emotional wreck with no emotional support network, because an emotional support network enables "delusion" or whatever

sounds like you should just cut out the middleman and move to portland lol

>kiss people
I am once again here to remind you that kissing others requires their consent, which they will not give to someone who visits fourchan dot org. Your advice is worthless and you should be ashamed.

youre not going to be a cool tranny if you have tranny friends

some parts of twitter, tumblr, Any Forums and outside.