Female virginity is highly valued but male virginity is negatively valued...

Female virginity is highly valued but male virginity is negatively valued, so transitioning FTM has caused my virginity to decrease in value substantially, and I would like to be bailed out by the government similarly to how the banks were in 08

Attached: BB20203B-140A-43F3-8E54-D572E2E8BE4A.jpg (750x750, 52.11K)

I don't think it's so much virginity, but rather a low body count. I don't want someone who's too experienced or under experienced.

but I transitioned mtf and now my virginity is valued so like I’m voting against you

You guys don’t actually sit around with your pussies out like that, right?

i wish i had known this b4 trooning out and deciding to hook up with this grindr guy only to end up getting raped. my virginity value wouldve raised so much likt through the roof.

not if i take your virginity first!

Attached: 1657930645127.jpg (403x405, 34.98K)

If you are mtf and still have your virginity then you’re either ugly or one in a million
No usually I wear boxers

Is that gross? Image-board dwellers and casual nakedness go hand in hand

I already transitioned, retard, I look like a man

A huge portion of men want to be with virgins though

so do i, let's be faggots

Sorry sir but I am straight and have a girlfriend

why wouldnt they? shits comfy

i thought you said you're a virgin doe.. I'm confuse.

I am waiting until marriage

Retard mindset. Fuck the right girls and they will think it's cute you're a virgin.

ok u just think I'm weird or something.

The only person who I care about being cute to is myself
What the fuck are you saying

you're holding my sausage hostage noh m a little drunk

You made a thread about your virginity being seen as unattractive. You clearly care what women think.

Unless you're just being stupid about cute vs attractive as terms.

That sounds like a (You) problem, also still don’t know what you’re talking about
I am being stupid about it, yes

It may be cute on a certain level, but objectively speaking, virgins are terrible at sex, whether it's a female virgin or a male virgin. There's a skillset to it, e.g. you may think it's adorable that someone cant cycle and trips and falls constantly, but that also objectively means they are terrible at cycling. I say that as a cis foid bislut, I was bad at sex when I first got with men and then when I first got with women. That said, I'm personally willing to teach and upskill a virgin as long as they have the right personality and are willing to learn and are open to communication. Even when/if you're sexually experienced, you need to understand each body is quite YMMV anyway. The worst ones are the virgins I tried to teach but they were unwilling to change and simply entitled, but if you show that you take feedback and act on it over the first few bangs in order to improve, you can definitely find a girl who'll stick around, whether as a fwb or a serious partner.

do you kook anything like Daisy? shes so hot sesu like dreem girl vibes

Attached: 1654828228791.png (1071x577, 711.29K)