How 2 breastmaxx :(

how 2 breastmaxx :(

Attached: IMG_20220822_192446.jpg (3006x4274, 1.84M)

lemme suck on your titties thatll help

surgery
t. conetits haver

thats so fuckd

prog

gain weight retard. get on progesterone and shove it up your butt too

picrel is me and this is the worst possible outcome.
I have seen a lot of discussion on progesterone and it largely seems like a meme, especially considering op wants to breastmaxx. gaining weight surely helps but again won’t magically make them large.
if you want them big you just cope with surgery or make do with what you’ve got.

Attached: RFJQdXtypIED.jpg (2084x1888, 575.54K)

>I have seen a lot of discussion on progesterone and it largely seems like a meme
Source : Anecdotes

theres literally no reason to not try prog. even if it does nothing for your breasts it might help mood

hrt femboys be like "guys like it, nobody even notices"

It made by boobs grow after a year of no growth 3 years into hormones. people who say it does not work did not put it up their ass, take enough or gain weight.

idk prog just made me sleepy and have me cold sweats..
im a kiut n valid transbian get it right cockmongol

Also EAT you moron. You want to gain a few pounds of titty and ass flesh? You have to EAT it, CONSISTENTLY, and then get enough SLEEP to grow it.
Being chronically stressed also doesn't help, makes your body build less and metabolize more.

t. medical student with too many anorexic friends

Animal fat and carnivoremoding works pretty good.
Avoiding vegetable, bean, and seed oils in food is highly beneficial.
If you need more fat intake, eat raw butter.
Non-oxidized animal fat is the healthiest stuff around, but don't expect to fatmaxx unless you consistently eat enough for months on end, and you will get the shits ("very loose stool") long before you start fatting up.
BTW, cholesterol is the precursor to every single human hormone. The types of cholesterol that are in animal fat are (95% of the time) the very best stuff for a growing/transitioning body.

I TRY ITS NOT FUCKIN EASY but yeah, interesting stuff on anxiety thanks

>red hair
OP i know who you are

Attached: 806.png (192x444, 93.27K)

also massage them often it'll help

not OP but I'm a vegetarian. I eat eggs though

>idk prog just made me sleepy and have me cold sweats..
was it biodentical and rectally administered?

why? that's hot as is

isn't that hon science ? im pretty sure ive seen chrischan do that so nothx

No it's true.
But having someone else do it works like 10x better so that's where chrischan went wrong as an incel.