Why am I here?

Why am I here?
Why are you here?
Why are we here?

Why? For what purpose? To find solace? Forgiveness? Or even relief?

I find nothing of those. I am filled with anger, hatred, apathy, misanthropy borderlining nihilism for I am a failure of a human being. Weak of the body and that of the mind. And every day is in some ways a reminder of this fact.

I write to cope, yet I don't always find the energy to do so, I feel I rarely do these days. The summer is over and the days darken once again as the vibrant season of summer is rapidly and inevitably fading. And so does my thoughts.

For almost the past decade, I've concurred that I do live...
I exist.

Attached: INTP Robots.jpg (1418x1289, 625.7K)

to funpost among other things

>among other things
Such as?

talking in/making threads

That doesn't mean anything.
Useless tripe and copium.

Yet we (I) are drawn in, like moths to a flame, it's so stupid only the mind of an imbecille can come up with.

Attached: HD Copium.jpg (1783x1384, 155.63K)

>That doesn't mean anything.
No it means I type in threads & make threads. I don't really do anything big in particular.

the whys dont matter. nothing matters. you are here right now. do something with right now or lose it forever. regret is inevitable. accept that you fucked up, are fucking up, will fuck up. suicide if you want or live if you want. no one cares beyond it helping them.

As I said... Copium; plain and simple and equal parts depressing.

Vomiting all these black threads of my brain onto digital words.
Funny, because entering the void early is not an option. Because that is even less than now.

I suppose that makes a coward of a sort.

Attached: 67891283309.jpg (1575x1122, 719.47K)

daily reminder that the human mind cannot have a direct causal effect on anything. consciousness is nothing more than a projection of the unconscious subsystems in the brain for the purposes of post-hoc rationalization and sharing a summary of the internal state to others

t. based epiphenomenalism enjoyer

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-171946~2.png (1080x1090, 908.61K)

I come on here because elfmoder is hot.

What a shitty image.
Shame.
Who the fuck is elfmoder? I am not too familiar with the inner workings of whatever the fuck you want to call this place.
And I was living under the knowledge that we actually have next to no idea what consciousness ultimately is.

that's plausible, though another possibility is that the mind is a special ensemble of unconscious subsystems that operates on a different layer and can become causative. this is how, for example, the placebo effect can work. it may be fairly epiphenomenonal in its outputs, but not so much in its inputs, perhaps

Elfmoder is the redhead. Degen is the one with the mouth agape. They're the only ones attractive enough to be of note.

because I can express my ideas much better through text than I can talking.
if I try talking I have an autism meltdown

i'm lonely but i don't have long enough hair yet to do low effort pictures to send to chasers on grindr so they give me compliments

I come here to have conversations. Any Forums is the only board where posters sit on a very fine place where they aren't normies but they aren't computer generated chanspeak. Plus, I always liked broken people. They're sincere.

That tells me absolutely jackshit.
As of late I can relate to this.
On the one hand I want to both mock and insult you.
And on the other... I wanna say words of encouragement and maybe even flirt with you, even though I am a hideous creature and an insulting blob on this green earth.

What does that make me? Besides a disgusting mutant.
I have no reason to lie.
I am what I am.
What I just said.

Attached: Puppy.gif (666x666, 1.87M)

the idea that thoughts can have a causal effect on reality is ridiculous to anyone who isn't high on copium. decisions are made, actions are performed, and whatever continuous perception we like to think is in control is actually just rationalizing whatever happens as nothing more than a "passenger". i would strongly disagree with a soft dualism interpretation like that because it has no explanatory value, isn't held up by an empirical neurological evidence, and seems more like a last ditch effort to cling onto the self

it's rationalization all the way down

>As I said... Copium; plain and simple and equal parts depressing.
>Vomiting all these black threads of my brain onto digital words.
Oh shit I forgot to read the rest of the OP and just came here for the first part. Didn't realize it was a sadposting thread. Now I'm less confused.

>I come here to have conversations. Any Forums is the only board where posters sit on a very fine place where they aren't normies but they aren't computer generated chanspeak. Plus, I always liked broken people. They're sincere.
you put it perfectly

got one for INTJ? Every time I take a test it seems to be between INTJ or INTP

>Shitty image
What a shitty attitude. Rude.
We are born to live, yeah nothing has a purpose That's part of the fun!
Fuck you and your "I am a failure of human being"
>But I'm really a failureeeeee
Then improve, get better at being a human being, be kind to others and to yourself
>But...
Then do another thing user, get better at what you love, if you don't love anything START SEARCHING, do whatever you want but remember to be kind. Sure life doesn't have a purpose but you can find one If you start to live.
It doesn't have to be a big change, maybe run, draw a page, read a story, improve your writing. Don't stay here whining, maybe you can't change the world, but maybe you can. You will have obstacles yeah, maybe your background, your biology or your traumas but there's joy in overcoming them
Apologies for bad English

Attached: 20220901_140740.jpg (729x675, 480.43K)