>be me
>18yo gayboi with no social life
>downloaded grindr
>everyone there is horny 21 yo retard or bipedo in his 30s
>accidentaly texted tgirl cus she had twink in tribes and cowered face
>literally had best chat ever
>she asked me to her place to watch movies and cuddle
Wtf how am i supossed to tell her I am gay????? HELP

Attached: 1661998056342356.jpg (1074x1046, 168.87K)

Just go hang out with her? Why does being gay matter if all she wants to do is hang out? You have no social life right, make some lgbt friends.

Idk about just hang out because she declined my initial offer to just go out somewhere plus she called it date. Like I am not against idea to just watch movies and cuddle but she would expect more later

Explain the circumstance when you're there? Lots of "dates" don't turn into anything romantic, so it's not really a big deal. You're overthinking it maybe.

this. im pretty sure neither of u would want to have sex if you explained it to her

it will be kinda rude, ill probaby buy some mlm pin and attach it to by bag

It's ruder to be indirect about your feelings, OP. I told you, you can go, have a fun night and then just kind of explain where you sit. I wish you well, don't overthink this.

I better stay silent than tell something like it in front of her face, because probably there is not much people into her because she is like 2 meters tall

Wow. Statuesque. Though I think that's a selfish outlook. If you're acknowledging she already faces constant heartbreak, why put her through even more? You guys have great chemistry apparently, so it's going to be easy to get all the wrong signals. When you finally reveal um sorry lol i was never into you lol, how do you think that's going to make her feel?

ugh I know I am horrible human being and will npt do anything that is not in my confort zone, thanks.
>When you finally reveal um sorry lol i was never into you lol, how do you think that's going to make her feel?
disappointment

A little worse than that I'm afraid. It's time to put someone (someone you LIKE mind you) above your comfort zone.

>literally had best chat ever
>um sorry im not attracted to you
Why are monosexuals like this?

I agree a little. Sexuality can be pretty fluid and he was into her until he found out she was a trans woman (aka not in his acceptable list of people to like). I'd definitely feel things out

No sorry I dont have experience in it plus I am autistic dumbo
She literally has boobs and passoid face???

Autistic is an advantage I think. Bad at reading social cues = more likely to be blunt, open and honest about what you're feeling. Which is appropriate in this situation! Also she sounds cute what the fuck.

>Autistic is an advantage I think. Bad at reading social cues = more likely to be blunt, open and honest about what you're feeling
I really hope u kys

Well you can hate me all you want, but it's an aspect of the condition. You have to learn to take advantage of weaknesses (because once you do, your strengths can really start to shine).

just ghost her if you cant tell her you not straight. or you could go and hang out with her if shes cool, possibly smoke some of her drugs and eat her food

>or you could go and hang out with her if shes cool, possibly smoke some of her drugs and eat her food
I think thats what will happed, if she will touch me somewhere ill just say im not in mood or whatever women who dont find their tinder date attracrive say

if you dont want her to touch you then you should show up in a fedora and try to talk about communism the entire time

she is commie