I got a little drunk and would like to hear all sorts of lewd stuff addressed to me. Please give me your attention

I got a little drunk and would like to hear all sorts of lewd stuff addressed to me. Please give me your attention.

Attached: 20220820_195545.jpg (640x1080, 196.67K)

Want to rape and grab booba

that bra doesn’t look great under that top :/

Adorable outfit. Wish more trans girl would dress classy like that.

I’d hold you tight, slowly making love to you in spoons position, with my arms wrapped around you. I’d grip you even tighter when I orgasmed, filling your pussy with gloopy, warm cum. Then I’d slide a butt plus I to you, we’d get dressed and meet your parents for brunch, with my ejaculate still inside of you and the plug making you just a little uncomfortable. When we got home I would be nice; your face would be shoved into the floor and you’re disgusting, slimy boypussy would be absolutely destroyed. I honestly don’t care if you cum or even if you enjoy it.

i'd beat the shit out of you

Fatty

It's mostly hons who do it but they can't pull it off
Zoomers universally dress like retarded niggers

Thanks!

Dunno, this top only shows through in the photo and under certain lighting.

Oh, nice! I want more of this!

Yeah.. I am.

god I want to grab you by the hips and force you against the wall, hold you there and feel up your tits and kiss your neck roughly while you squirm

Daaam, I just want to want to turn 180 degrees and walk away, fuuck hnnggh

giwtwm your nails and ring are cute

show bare soles please

Why are you dressed like you're 45 and work in a law office

Cute, you look very well put together

show me your panties

let'see your butthole

BOBS VAGENE

yes

Aww thank you!

I don't know... I just like it...

Oh fuck girls like this instantly make me rock hard

don't stop I dress like this too even though it's not really required at my office. it's pretty and I like it.