Im cutting it of tomorrow, say something nice about him

Im cutting it of tomorrow, say something nice about him.

Attached: Screenshot_20220831-165212_Gallery-removebg-preview.png (339x735, 105.84K)

He will make a fine vagina.

hahahaha this nigga got convinced to cut his own dick off

It is OVER. Post NEO!

dont do it user, just get circumcised

lmfao

Would front with

uncut pp > neovag >>>>> cut pp

I like her lil turtle neck but I'm happy for you
bad post!!!

benis :D

incredibly incorrect

uncircumcised heathen faggot

Really? You would rather dilate a flesh wound for the rest of your life instead of just having a feminine penis?

I mean it’s your choice, but damn these procedures are like modern day lobotomies desu

lol the srs understander has logged on

foreskin is cute :)

It's nice knowing you, little guy, too bad your owner didn't appreciate you. Rip.

nta
Lobotomies weren't that bad tho I wish someone lobotomised me

but looking at the penis head is cuter : D

I have my suspicions that this penis is not estrogenized and that OP is not actually getting bottom surgery tomorrow, or is even a troon at all

maybe OP just had a donkey dick

i can clearly see my head when my dick is hard and im uncut. you probably just have small penis

i thought you'd invert the disguisting trunk to be a juicy pussy

tell me what I’m getting wrong. these procedures are still insanely experimental. really only worth doing if you have genuinely insane dysphoria stemming from having a dick

if you find having a dick even just mildly uncomfortable and you opt to chop it off, you’re a fucking retard, sorry

i want to see it when its soft nigga

covered soft penises are so much cuter and sleek and demure

cut softies just look silly

srs doesn’t involve “chopping it off” and a healed neovag is not a “wound” in any sense of the word. it’s also not “insanely experimental” there are plenty of newer surgeries that you don’t bat an eye at. just admit it, you’re viscerally uncomfortable that this line between the sexes can be crossed, that there are trans women you could never clock even naked.

suckable