Should the gay panic defense (or gay/trans panic defense) be outlawed?

Should the gay panic defense (or gay/trans panic defense) be outlawed?
What ramifactions for the rate of gay and transgender sexual assaults and rapes would it have if federally banned?
What responses are justified (if any) to lying to your partner about your gender or sexuality?

>The defendants claimed that Araujo's failure to disclose her birth-assigned sex and anatomy was tantamount to deception, and that the subsequent revelation of her birth-assigned sex "had provoked the violent response to what Thorman represented as a sexual violation 'so deep it's almost primal'"

Attached: file.png (864x672, 324.64K)

No.
Its based,and if you get clocked and beaten its you own fault for dating a Chimp

This. Seriously don’t date ugly, low iq “people” who have no self control and aren’t used to being held liable for their actions.

I can’t wait to bring about the cis panic defense after I go home with a chaser and he beats me to death for not having a cock

god I want a homophobe to brutally murder me and then get off Scott free to do it again
I think I have a new fetish thanks op

So don't date men?

Yes it should be outlawed

What ramifications other than people won't be able to murder gay or trans people and be acquitted with some despicable defense?

No one is ever "tricked" by trans or gay people.

Niggers.

There is literally no one who got away with murder using this lol. This is the biggest bs left likes to push.

Also don't date people without disclosing you're trans, that is literally deception.

>left

Well they certainly aint right wingers

Got away with it? No. But had charges reduced significantly? Many times.
>Historically, in US courts, use of the gay panic defense has not typically resulted in the acquittal of the defendant; instead, the defendant was usually found guilty, but on lesser charges, or judges and juries may have cited homosexual solicitation as a mitigating factor, resulting in reduced culpability and sentences.[115]
>A case in which this occurred was the "Jenny Jones" case, in which Jonathan Schmitz was tried for the first-degree murder of Scott Amedure and was instead found guilty of the lesser offense of second-degree murder.[116]
Don’t try to weasel around it as if it’s a meaningless law.

The charges should be reduced though

i will do this for u king

Why do rightoids genuinely think lgbt is an ultra protected evil group when this shit happens? Hypocritical when you realize they think most people hate trannies etc

Tell people you're trans over text
If you're too dumb to do this then get fucked

>should we have things that benefit us
>no, because [???]
extraordinary

nogs

forgot pic

Attached: 1656437263371.png (1200x675, 160.4K)

100%. It's goddamn ridiculous it's on the books at all still. Feeling betrayed or lied to does not justify murder in any single instance beside this.

thank you so fucking much that image stopped getting posted and i was scanning the archives for it so i could save it