Makeup anons help

abt to head to target with like an extra 30-40$ to spend, what makeup should I get?
t. ugly-ish boymoder

Attached: Snapchat-1467989779.jpg (1429x2688, 912.97K)

anons plz help :(
like what should i get for day to day stuff

bump until someone helps lol

first of all make sure u have a face cleanser, moisturizer, and primer. im not a pro at any of the other stuff but you *need* those as your base.

Smashbox is a good primer, you cam be get a small thing in for about thirty bucks and itll last a few months because you only need a very little, like expensive toothpaste
For the rest 10 get a liquid eyeliner kajal or something like that

sorry for the typos I'm phoneposting

I suggest you make a post in the right sub reddit but pretend to be a raped ukrainian refugee woman to get the thread overflowing with tips about what you should get at target, maybe prepare some crypto wallets also. Create some pics with the help of AI. Upload them to a ancient phone - and take pics of them. Look how beautiful I used to look, I borrowed a phone to take pics and make this post. Please help!

lol

I love this mascara so much

Attached: 96FFC96C-17FE-44BF-949D-1D36D69C2260.jpg (1500x1500, 71.74K)

Nice try sergei

Maybelline makes the best mascara, hands down.

lol no I don't think I will
got some primer, moisturizer, and clenser for now- will get real makeup in a couple weeks. thank you all anons!!! I'll revisit this thread when I have more cash money, so feel free to keep suggesting stuff.

watch some makeup tutorials and such while you're waiting so you can see what you need to do makeup properly. it's overwhelming at first but after 5 - 10 videos you'll have a decent grasp of what each cosmetic item does.

>lol no I don't think I will
Oh, ok. Well you could make a fake website (if they check) - then print out some cards and information about the project.

That you have a charity where you collect old make up stuff and recycle it (complicated drawing of the process is needed).

Then you walk around rich neighborhoods.

Free make up for a life time. No need to thank me.

lmfao that probably would work, but still not going to do that.

>still not going to do that
Ok... Well one last idea then. Let's try to do something good this time, you make a charity where people buy make up to poor women. The women then send pictures of themselves with the make up to the donator, there is a big data base of women. Later clothes and such, THEN photo sets! It starts innocently though.

You will become the biggest lady pimp that has ever existed when your empire grows. People will invest early in farm girl x and watch her grow in popularity.

Now you can get all the make up you want.

user... I dont think I want to become a lady pimp...

I understand, it's not for everyone.

you can get really far with pencil eyeliner, mascara, bb cream, a highlighter pencil, and some nude lipstick

this is good advice, though. i'd always go for skincare first. but i have one addition: spf. it doesn't matter if it's cloudy or you're staying inside all day - you should wear some sun protection. and if you spend more than two hours in direct sunlight, it's time to reapply

and drink more water

Me too, it gets a lot of unwarranted hate in makeup forums, imo. I think it's because people don't know how to apply mascara properly. It was a lot of women's first mascara too, so they were likely over-applying it, causing it to get clumpy, because they were new to makeup.

I've also had better application with the bottom brush in picrel. It's not waterproof, but it's great value for the price. I got so many compliments for having "doll-like eyes" with this mascara.

Attached: mascara.png (687x454, 307.58K)

I recently learned that some Japanese women avoid greasy food, but haven't really read about the benefits. Do you have any idea?

uum well im fairly sure correlation between greasy food and breakouts has been disproven? but putting on weight is never good for you. and like most greasy food is fast food or at least super processed and that *is* bad for you and your skin, if that makes sense?

but if you wanna cook up some home made butter chicken thats not an issue if you watch your calories :)

>skincare first
Yes! If you want your makeup to apply properly, having healthy skin will help.

As for suncreen, I strongly recommend Japanese sunscreen like Skin Aqua because it's high in spf, applies smoothly, and doesn't pill under foundation. Not smelly, sticky or greasy like Neutrogena's face sunscreen which I hated (but some people like).